McDonalds Menu Items From Around The World (40 Pics)

McDonalds in Toronto (Ontario) do not have Grilled Cheese or Poutine which is kinda wack.

Burger King however throws down the most ruthless poutine in the game.

Originally Posted by lilfalconsfan

it looks like some of their food is more fattening than ours

some of that looks
sick.gif
Are you srs? 
indifferent.gif

The macaroni in soup is actually really good 
pimp.gif

They serve that kind of pasta in soup all over Hong Kong so I'm not surprised McDonald's offers something similar

I remember McDonalds in GA selling the mcchicken wings around 99'-2000 they were called mighty wings and they were
pimp.gif

mcdonalds just needs to stop messing around and bring back mixed dark meat nuggets
30t6p3b.gif

ive tried the shrimp burger and terriyaki burger in japan...was meh...tastes just like it looks...

i saw the seaweed fried in hk but didnt try.

tried the mcspaghetti in the philippines, it was gross, but then again filipino spaghetti is gross cause they like it sweet

that wrap from turkey looks bomb tough.

and sometimes i actually crave a mcdonalds poutine from time to time...their fries x gravy combo is a little diffrent than traditional poutine that i could not even be craving for a regular poutine but crave for a mcd one.

mcdonalds-30.jpg

This use to be a regular on the menu and then for some reason they took it away.

But with the Rugby World Cup kicking off this week here in NZ, they've brought it back.

I might have one sometime soon
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom