McDonald's thread - Grimace’s Birthday - Double Big Mac !

IMG_1336.jpeg

Remind me of sauce a random restaurants but on their wings

Damn, I didn’t know hash browns and ice cream cones are more than a dollar now! Inflation is real. Sheesh!

McD's app is clutch. I don't go there much, but for the once in a great while breakfast or McNugget meal. Every time I get breakfast there (once every couple of months) is BOGO sandwich deal, and always free nuggets or fries to make it worth it the rest of the day.

McD's app is clutch. I don't go there much, but for the once in a great while breakfast or McNugget meal. Every time I get breakfast there (once every couple of months) is BOGO sandwich deal, and always free nuggets or fries to make it worth it the rest of the day.
This man knows! The .99 coffee (hot or iced) and $2 breakfast sandwiches in the app are my go tos. Also sometimes do the breakfast burritos which are bogo $1. Don't even fuhh with the regular menu anymore for same reasons y'all have said.

I remember getting two by accident before and I didn't think much of it.

Little did I know one little hash brown is like getting a free sandwich.

I wish I had some of those deals in my app, we never get breakfast related deals other than the coffee

Miserable morning in the drive thru...

1. Used app to order at 5am
2. Got to McDonalds at 5.10am, 4th in line, 2 huge vans and 1 car in line, im already mad im stuck since you cant just go to another mcdonalds when you order on the app anymore
3. Both Vans take 30 minutes total to order, 5.40am
4. Car in front of me, orders 12 total Breakfast Sandwiches
5. 6.10am, I get to the speaker to give my code
6. Sitting behind car that orderd 12 sandwiches, 6.20am

#$%$^%&^&**(*&%&*&(*&(*)&^^&^**&^*&@$#%!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom