McDonald's thread - Grimace’s Birthday - Double Big Mac !

Is this confirmed true.

Thought the pink slime **** was just urban legend.
It is, they themselves made the video. It's still chicken, and I still rock with it with hot mustard, but it is goop.

I like bk burgers a lot but any chicken product is laughably bad. It's like they can't be serious. That pulled pork sandwich was delicious too.

Back in college, my dorm building was right next to the cafeteria building that had a Burger King. Ate so many chicken whoppers and chicken fries.

Is this confirmed true.

Thought the pink slime **** was just urban legend.

It was more of a myth when it came to nuggets, but the pink stuff was more associated with burgers that fast food joints used. McDonald's actually uses real chicken. Maybe their manufacturing was changed a few years back. I know back in the 80's and 90's, they had dark meat in their chicken nuggets. I forgot when they changed all that out to just white meat.

Can't wait to try those spicy ones. McDonald's nuggets have always been my favorite, even though they're horrible for our health. I remember my local ones that had the 50 piece. My fat*** would go in on those :smh:

It was more of a myth when it came to nuggets, but the pink stuff was more associated with burgers that fast food joints used. McDonald's actually uses real chicken. Maybe their manufacturing was changed a few years back. I know back in the 80's and 90's, they had dark meat in their chicken nuggets. I forgot when they changed all that out to just white meat.

Can't wait to try those spicy ones. McDonald's nuggets have always been my favorite, even though they're horrible for our health. I remember my local ones that had the 50 piece. My fat*** would go in on those :smh:

How long would it take you to finish a 50 piece?

F6088C81-B161-4615-92C8-0B6453D17CE8.gif

them spicy nuggets dont even be hot eating it down but start flaming when its time to start pushing out

i hate that with passion..if ima be sweating and burning on the toilet i should know what i am getting into with taste

Back
Top Bottom