McDonalds Will Be Acceping Lovin'(Selfie, High Fives, and Hugs) As Payment Until 02/14

we walkin in Mickey D's like

lemme get a big mac and large fries

kid-n-play-dance-o.gif

I don't believe this at all.

Key words are "will let some customers" if not the lines would be insane.

I mean just think about it, you telling me I could order $60 of food and I just have to pay with a hug or a high five? That's that utopia economy.
Some ppl are just extremely negative and bitter about what other ppl choose to do.

As it goes, what you eat don't make me ****.

Pretty sure you won't know that you will have the chance to pay with "loving" till after the order is put in.
So that's more of a con if it's at random or based on price.

If I order a #1 and am about to pay they can just say we can take a selfie, high five, or hug? instead of letting it be known up front. I'd think they'd be advertising this.

Will be Marshawn Lynch Crotch grabbing my way to a double quarter pounder every night :nthat:

Is McDonalds not hitting their growth targets or something?  First their CEO getting removed now this weird promo.

so order what ebver you want and its free

YEA RIGHT

its probably a small fries or apple pie for free. no way McDonald is giving out actual free food

Is McDonalds not hitting their growth targets or something?  First their CEO getting removed now this weird promo.

They reported their first loss in history last yr or yr before last

probably because people are finally realizing (minus the fries most of the time) that mcdonalds is probably the worst fast food quality, taste, and choice wise. their menu is terrible.

If it wasnt for the coffee and mccafe stuff they would have been reporting loses for the last few years easily IMO

Back
Top Bottom