McDonald's Worker Arrested After Telling Company President She Can't Afford Shoes

Most cultures are established to where you don't leave home until your married.

This is how everyone does it in my family, Americans

Subscribe to abandoning their parents aa soon as

Possible.. I dont have that type of relationship with

My mom. My cuzin aint leave till he got married, and

He was making 6 figures in a investment bank.

His brother in law making 80k a year now still with

His parents cuz he parents dont want him spending

Money needlessly when his family got a big ***

House in Long Island where he's more then good till

He's ready to get married..thats not good family

Synergy, its smart financially.

This is how everyone does it in my family, Americans

Subscribe to abandoning their parents aa soon as

Possible.. I dont have that type of relationship with

My mom. My cuzin aint leave till he got married, and

He was making 6 figures in a investment bank.

His brother in law making 80k a year now still with

His parents cuz he parents dont want him spending

Money needlessly when his family got a big ***

House in Long Island where he's more then good till

He's ready to get married..thats not good family

Synergy, its smart financially.
Its all good as long as your parents want you there and you still have your privacy and help your parents out(ie, cook your own food and clean up and help with bills)

Fools be leaving the nest early and end up with all kinds of issues.

ignorance is just typically a lack of exposure. If your exposed and still act ignorant then something may be wrong with you.

My issue with Ninjahood behaves as if he is some what better than people because he lives at home where the rent is controlled. Knowing that hes from a poorer country I'd hope he'd humble himself because there are a lot of ppl in the world who were just born into poverty and its unfair for you to think your better than them.

How is a chick working in Mickey-D's for 10 years

& poppin out 2 kids in da process "born into poverty"?

In da United States no less....she sure as hell secured

Poverty for her offspring if you wanna keep it 100..

sick.gif
@ what this thread has turned into, walls of text everywhere
I don't even know who's talking about what anymore

How is a chick working in Mickey-D's for 10 years

& poppin out 2 kids in da process "born into poverty"?

In da United States no less....she sure as hell secured

Poverty for her offspring if you wanna keep it 100..
We don't completely know her story. Sometimes things happen to leads to it. Sometimes miseducation leads to mistakes like that. Sometimes the element of fear leads to situations like that. Clearly now she has woken up and gotten a since of urgency to do better and rightfully so. After 10 years she needed a raise. Now is 15 per hour reasonable? I don't think so, but that is up to Mcdonalds to decide that. '

With all this public attention I'm sure it will help her get a better job, she better make use of this national spotlight and get something better. You can only pray for her and her fam at this point.

I just disliked you saying she was "beneath" you. That statement was all kinds of wrong.

Why don't you look at this thread? NH may say a lot of things I don't agree with, but dudes here stay roasting his living situation as if that isn't how people everywhere else in the world live. But according to NTers he's not a man

Probably, at least in this thread, due to the fact he was being so condescending towards this girl and people like her. If she was allowed to stay home with her mom, go to college until she's 33, and buy the flyest of kicks in the process she would have been doing it all right?

He is wild lucky, and obviously she and tons of people aren't afforded those options. Doesn't mean they are automatically scum and beneath him or anyone else. More than anything I find his story pretty interesting...where I am from the culture is basically go to college and get done by age 22 23 and move out and figure out how to live like an independent adult. If I could've stayed home a few years, my house would have been paid in cash haha. But I learned a lot in the meantime so that is cool too.

And I brought up the 170k vs 180k because the person who strategically makes less than x amount in order to qualify for assistance would be a trashy "ebt statistic" yet the guy knew off the top of his head what limit he had to stay below in order to keep qualifying for the rent control. Seemed a bit hypocritical to me.

Why don't you look at this thread? NH may say a lot of things I don't agree with, but dudes here stay roasting his living situation as if that isn't how people everywhere else in the world live. But according to NTers he's not a man

Probably, at least in this thread, due to the fact he was being so condescending towards this girl and people like her. If she was allowed to stay home with her mom, go to college until she's 33, and buy the flyest of kicks in the process she would have been doing it all right?

He is wild lucky, and obviously she and tons of people aren't afforded those options. Doesn't mean they are automatically scum and beneath him or anyone else.

Exactly, grown man bragging about stuff that he didn't even work for.

Ninja let it go so this thread can die. It ain't worth it....

You have your opinion, they have theirs

she's 26 years old with 2 kids working at mcdonalds for 10 years...how can you POSSIBLY excuse someone for that kinda piss poor life decision?

10 years b...10 years.

had it been a NTer ya would've laughed him off this website.
I hope your apartment isn't rent controlled since you believe that those on public assistance made piss poor life decisions. You don't know that woman's circumstances, she could have been married and divorced later. She may have had them when she was younger (like many American's, we have more teenage pregnancy than nearly any other wealthy country). I'm sure that we've ALL made our fair share of mistakes at that age.

Also, school being some cure all solution is a joke. A lot of people can't afford their own tuition (that's why the government helps to subsidize it with the wealthy's tax dollars). Also, don't you need a cosigner for student loans?

I have so much sympathy for those who work an honest job (whatever it is) and struggle to make ends meet. People WITH degrees from top institutions have struggled to get jobs over the past few years, what makes you think it's not harder for those that don't have a solid (read: exorbitantly priced) education? Also, keep in mind that if we didn't have people willing to do "lower level" jobs our society wouldn't function.

^I agree with you. I would never look down on anyone with a legal job that doesn't take advantage of /harm others as long as they're trying to take care of their responsibilities.

Last edited:

He is wild lucky, and obviously she and tons of people aren't afforded those options. Doesn't mean they are automatically scum and beneath him or anyone else.
Exactly, grown man bragging about stuff that he didn't even work for.
oh so i didn't work for everything i own?
laugh.gif
that salt...

she's 26 years old with 2 kids working at mcdonalds for 10 years...how can you POSSIBLY excuse someone for that kinda piss poor life decision?

10 years b...10 years.

had it been a NTer ya would've laughed him off this website.
I hope your apartment isn't rent controlled since you believe that those on public assistance made piss poor life decisions. You don't know that woman's circumstances, she could have been married and divorced later. She may have had them when she was younger (like many American's, we have more teenage pregnancy than nearly any other wealthy country). I'm sure that we've ALL made our fair share of mistakes at that age.

Also, school being some cure all solution is a joke. A lot of people can't afford their own tuition (that's why the government helps to subsidize it with the wealthy's tax dollars). Also, don't you need a cosigner for student loans?

I have so much sympathy for those who work an honest job (whatever it is) and struggle to make ends meet. People WITH degrees from top institutions have struggled to get jobs over the past few years, what makes you think it's not harder for those that don't have a solid (read: exorbitantly priced) education? Also, keep in mind that if we didn't have people willing to do "lower level" jobs our society wouldn't function.
there's NO excuse for not getting a education in da United States..plenty of low cost community college options..PLENTY of grants, PLENTY of scholarships

you just gotta work for it...

when did people stop putting da work in things they were posed to do?

i SEEN da huts my grandfather grew up my moms in, and he was PAID, but that that dude god bless da dead was a militant frugal minimalist..i SEEN

da ambition for real....you can't stop acting like you dont wanna win...i seen cats in DR walk to school with no shoes, coming from houses wit no roof, coming

from DIRT...there's NO excuse b.

I know this is off topic, but Ninja, when you are in the process of getting said yambs, do you bring them back to your room? Is your mom fine with this?

being dead srs

I know this is off topic, but Ninja, when you are in the process of getting said yambs, do you bring them back to your room? Is your mom fine with this?

being dead srs
umm yea? i smash with or without mom dukes in da cribs...

my moms always said "los hombres tienes que vola" aka men gotta do them.

why wouldn't your mother make sure you breaking back out here?

my mother told me "listen, da vagina factory never stop, dont sweat NO chick"...my own mother when i was 9...thats my captial OG right there.

umm yea? i smash with or without mom dukes in da cribs...

my moms always said "los hombres tienes que vola" aka men gotta do them.

why wouldn't your mother make sure you breaking back out here?

my mother told me "listen, da vagina factory never stop, dont sweat NO chick"...my own mother when i was 9...thats my captial OG right there.
Lol my mom always told me,"yo no quiero ninguna de tu cueritas en la casa mia". So I abide, she knows of my "cuero" habits, she just wants the respect I guess. Grandma takes it to a whole other level....

"The CEOs make millions and billions a year and why can't they provide enough for their employees?" she wondered.

uw0tm8?

CEO's are paid by shareholders. Shareholders own the company, it's their property. They don't need to justify to you what they do with their property. Another point to consider is that the job of a CEO is to run the entire company and they are directly responsible to the shareholders. Their job is actually quiet stressful and demands a lot of business talent. Their jobs are so highly paid because that is how the shareholders can get the best man for the job and rightful so. The shareholders are the ones who own the company and as such they are willing to pay a lot, and technically a CEO is a wage worker just like anyone else and he/she will get sacked if they screw up.

"The CEOs make millions and billions a year and why can't they provide enough for their employees?" she wondered.

uw0tm8?

CEO's are paid by shareholders. Shareholders own the company, it's their property. They don't need to justify to you what they do with their property. Another point to consider is that the job of a CEO is to run the entire company and they are directly responsible to the shareholders. Their job is actually quiet stressful and demands a lot of business talent. Their jobs are so highly paid because that is how the shareholders can get the best man for the job and rightful so. The shareholders are the ones who own the company and as such they are willing to pay a lot, and technically a CEO is a wage worker just like anyone else and he/she will get sacked if they screw up.

sacked with that golden parachute :smokin

uw0tm8?

I was with you until that part....

Look up jc penny CEO's and how miserably they have been performing the last few years only to be fired get millions for being fired then get rehired after his replacement was terrible as well....

Normal wage workers don't get to do a terrible job for years and get bonus after bonus, hell a normal wage worker works bad for one DAY and may get fired....

But hey the system is rigged for the rich

Na I ain't goin at yo head bra, but call center is just a step up from fast food. Do you not live in a high price of living area?

Call center isn't a step up. My sister work at one and make $19 hour. My cousin do too for art and make $15.

I use too and made $13.50 plus bonuses. That's hardly a STEPUP from fastfood

uw0tm8?

This really isn't true. CEO's are paid, hired, and fired by the board of directors. The Board of Directors are nominated by a committee that decides on which choices the shareholders have to elect for the Board of Directors.

Back
Top Bottom