McGrady picks Lakers to win title. Cleveland is "really not that good"

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

isnt he suppose to pick his team the rockets? wouldnt that kind of offend his teamates showing he doesnt believe in them
they were SWEPT by the lakers this yr. and the interviewer asked him to pick ONE team to win the finals.
He shouldn't be saying it though,how is his team supposed to feel when on of there own doesn't even have confidence in them.

Tmac
eyes.gif

Lazy #$% eye

I live in Ohio near Cleveland and gotta agree with him. Lakers always bring the heat, they gave us our first home loss. I would favorably pick the Lakers overthe Cavs.

Tmac is 100% right... however, he should have said the Rockets, considering that they're still playing and they will probably MEET the Lakers nextround
laugh.gif
smh.gif

tmac is bitter that his rockets are dominating without him... tmac has been hindering the rockets the last few seasons.

learn some humility and s f t u t-back.

I'm thrilled that T-Mac is sharing his knowledge about what it takes to win a championship.

between the lakers and cavs, i would pick the lakers too....but t-mac needs to keep quiet.....

The Rockets probably don't give a +!!% about him anymore.

This was the guy that elected to have surgery just as rumors of him getting traded were heating up.

Surprised he didn't pick his team to go all the way seeing as he's not playing...

T-Mac with that Phil Jackson mind game angle to motivate the Rockets..

..actually, I'm with my dude SHUGES. He does need to fall back here. We all know a healthy a Lakers squad is the frontrunner to win it all, and what T-Macis saying is true, but it's a Rockets pick or nada. It's just the principle of it all.

Should be interesting, since I think he's gonna be on the bench when the series shifts back to Houston.

didnt he want to attend the playoff gms?
did the team tell him to stay away and continue his rehab in chicago

would be funny to see his reaction if they got out of the first round

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

isnt he suppose to pick his team the rockets? wouldnt that kind of offend his teamates showing he doesnt believe in them
they were SWEPT by the lakers this yr. and the interviewer asked him to pick ONE team to win the finals.
He shouldn't be saying it though,how is his team supposed to feel when on of there own doesn't even have confidence in them.

Tmac
eyes.gif

Lazy #$% eye
Nah. Dude just probably forgot that he played for Rockets.

Back
Top Bottom