**McGraw Hills CEO Confirms Apple Tablet Debuting Tomorrow!***

nerd.gif

*waits 16 more hours*

Originally Posted by encore2007

If you have a cell phone and a computer what's the point?

That's what I thought at first too. But Steve usually wows us, so we'll see. Can't wait.

Not trying to be facetious here, but what about Apple's version of the Tablet makes it that much better than the earlier models that we've seen from the competition?  Is it iTunes compatible too, or something?

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Not trying to be facetious here, but what about Apple's version of the Tablet makes it that much better than the earlier models that we've seen from the competition?  Is it iTunes compatible too, or something?
the same thing that make everything apple does better than other companies
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

grin.gif
Enough said.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

grin.gif

Hypnotism?

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Apple fans are about to masturbate infront of the Macs in 10+ hours.
THIS

Watch people come in and complain about it also. People get way too overhyped and they get let down. They expect Steve Jobs to perform miracles.

i'm not expecting big things form this.. BUT i am in the market for a netbook and/or an eBook.. so why not? 

Back
Top Bottom