Mclovin gets slapped by news anchor LOL

eek.gif
dudes just kept coming and coming and coming. If the video was longerthere probably would've been more
roll.gif

Rosanna Scotto. I always wanted to know what her daughter looked like
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

how olds her daughter?

Edit: Im pretty sure her daughter was born in '88. I was born in '89 and when i was a junior in high school there was a segment on teen debt and shespoke about how she visited a college with her daughter and noticed many credit card companies with booths for credit card applications on campus. Yes I knowi'm a loser for remembering this.

I'm happy homeboy slapped her back, other dude probably had a crush or was smashing his co host if he caught feelings like that.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

pimp.gif

how olds her daughter?

Edit: Im pretty sure her daughter was born in '88. I was born in '89 and when i was a junior in high school there was a segment on teen debt and she spoke about how she visited a college with her daughter and noticed many credit card companies with booths for credit card applications on campus. Yes I know i'm a loser for remembering this.
so shes 21?...............
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

yea..i wish i knew what damn college she went to though...or the neighborhood in brooklyn that they live in so i could wander about aimlessly and stumble intoher
happy.gif

thats like interviewing Tom Green and freaking out when he does some wild #$%* with the camera rolling...

Originally Posted by Lrrr

pimp.gif

how olds her daughter?

Edit: Im pretty sure her daughter was born in '88. I was born in '89 and when i was a junior in high school there was a segment on teen debt and she spoke about how she visited a college with her daughter and noticed many credit card companies with booths for credit card applications on campus. Yes I know i'm a loser for remembering this.
so shes 21?...............
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
in that case
devil.gif