MD/DC/VA Golf Outing

p087.ezboard.com/fniketal...=1&stop=20FINALLY 8)
glasses.gif

I said I was down the last time it was mentioned...I'm no good...but I find it very fun.
IT IS MORE OFFICIAL THAN BEFORE...
Still Counting.

Quote:
I'm no good...but I find it very fun.

Okay.. let me clarify since a round of golf aint cheap!

Those who can actually play or move through 18 holes briskly......

^^^

Ugh.

Shady.

Lock this thread.

lol...Man, I'm no good but why does that "x" me out?

Still Counting.

Briskly? I am not too sure about.. But I am sure I will lose FAR less balls than my homie Lavan!

With Manchild expected ANY day now..and my departure soon to the Wild Wild NW.. .it's gotta be on a Sunday morning..

Word to Lionel Richie
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Man I struggle getting through 10, 11, and I'm not even that fat. How does John Daly do it?
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

Think about it...only a few folks will come out anyways.

Rock won't come if there are no white women.

Kev won't come if there are no honey BBQ wings.

iCan won't come unless there's a photographer so he can't point at the camera.

Dimez won't come unless you have him design a flyer.

Is Omar still a member?

DCShoeChick sure ain't gonna be there bcuz there's no Kool Aid on a golf course.

Destination Kicks WILL be there if somebody picks him up.

Dan won't be there because he never got the info. because he locked the thread too early.

Neither Tommy nor Shuman will be there because they are too busy getting their outfits ready for the WDYPTWTTGC thread (What Do You Plan To Wear To The Golf Course)

Scotch will be there in a colorful Crooks and Castles polo and Gap khakis.

Shpat will be there. Under one of his ten screennames. All which are psychotic by the way.

I will be there...with my inhaler. And some porrn on the PSP.

Oh yeah...I'm bored at work by the way.

Still Counting.

Quote:
Briskly? I am not too sure about

A foursome takes roughly ( depending upon the group in front) about 15 minutes to play a hole. A Par 70/72 course of roughly 6500 yards should take about 3-4 hours. If you spray the course or the Woods is your friend then no... I am not looking to play golf with you... Putt-Putt or an Executive 9 hole golf course ( less than 1900 yards.. no PAR 5's or Par 4's greater than 325-350 yards) is what you need to do

Quote:
How does John Daly do it?

Oh, hit his Driver about 325-340.......

Quote:
Is Omar still a member?

He is busy.. he will return soon...

Nvrmnd..... I got a crew of golfers.... forgot its not an SB/Jordan release so participation is null and void...

Quote:
it's gotta be on a Sunday morning..

Name the course......

I don't pay $$$$ to get my @#%$ whipped...

Now, a free @#%$ whipping, bring it on!

:lol:
laugh.gif

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Chris. I said I was down man. But you gave me the boot because I'm a Rookie. You ain't right jo'.
Still Counting.

Quote:
Destination Kicks WILL be there if somebody picks him up
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

Hey Lavan... I would beg to differ but MOST courses I go to have White women as the Ambassador's.. aka Food and Drink Cart!

So I am always counted in.

Umm.. August is booked with waitin on the Baby.. Sept. opens up cuz both Moms will be over helpin with the kids... and I will need the get a way before the move away bruh!!!

Kev.. aren't you in my boat too?
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Quote:
Can the area golfers FINALLY get together and make this happen? Seriously

im down to play whenever you guys set it up... let me know cuz i got several GC on speed dial already so tee times are set up accordingly..

Seeing that a good golf outting for the area will require groups of 4, other than Rock in sept, and RUDOLPH1996, and myself.. who else is seriously down to make it happen? we would need 1 more, or whoever else is down we can make group of 3s if thats the case.

There are several courses we can choose from that are within reasonable driving distance in the MD/NOVA area.
I guess its mostly up to Rock to set up date since it seems he has the major responsibility to take care of, and his days off to do this might be limited

Quote:
let me know cuz i got several GC on speed dial already so tee times are set up accordingly..

Thats a golfer right there!
lord knows I got Hampshire Greens, GlenDale, Bowie, Sligo, Northwest and Enterprise on the celli and MGC emails for the discounts... lol

Rock has a TPC on his estate... he can play whenever.. lol

^^Private. But I am not a member. I'll be damned if I pay 24K Members fee's and I'd only play a few times a year there. However each resident gets one free time a year to play, and each time I have tried I have been bumped by Members with priority Tee times.

Fogeys 60 and over who are retired use up ALL the Sunday morning Tee times.

I am open though on Sundays... and a real Golpher has speed dial, but hook ups with the Onsite Pro!!!

What? lol

No i havent.. But by your reaction and it being private i take its "cribs" worthy, :lol:
laugh.gif

So Rock pick the sunday and time in Sept. and lets get this thing rolling

I've got a golf lessons certificate that my father in law bought me in 2004. Needless to say it has expired several times over. Let me know if someone is interested in a serious game of Putt-Putt. I do my own color commentary!

Back
Top Bottom