MD Question...

I used to live in MD, visit my mom every so often who still lives there... and I noticed... black people wearing hollister. Is that just a new fashion trend in MD now? smh at them, dudes be lookin stupid. No hate or anything, just different.

Lawd...thats the half of it

that was mid 06 stuff AE, aero, hollister...but people still wear it...

people think their doing the 80's when they wear bright tees, stretch jeans, dunk his and a fake rope chain...mind you most of them mother @#%$ ers werent born before 88...you're NOT a 80s baby if you were born in 88, you cant even remember most of the @#%$ you did in the 80s and probably couldnt walk in the 80's

or the rockstar skater look...wow...im done

but at the end of the day i dont have to like what they wear cuz their wearing it, not me...so i accept it as what it is and let them do them.
The Real.

its clowned out to me
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
'if a chick don't loosen up...i chuck da dueces up... kick her out da crib and i let a hack scoop her up'

team foamposites
What Can I Say Im Phened Out!!! .

I don't think it's just MD tho, I see it here in CT
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

Its definitely out of control. Youngin had on stretch jeans and goadomes last night in silver spring.
Never Ran, Never Will
HOLLA AT THE ACE

WASHINGTONEzCode Parsing Error: col[

Its in other places people wear whatever and its cool cus not everyone has on the same thing its like there is a theme tho like when girls wear skittle outfits, all bright neon colors...that ONE person is different but, when everyone in that area is in that same theme how can anyone stand out. i think kanye said something like if everyone is dressed up how can i stand out kinda explained it.
SHORTYPOP.POPspace

I'm tired of being SHORTYPOP, I just wanna be LATISHA.

Some people just salty they racked up on Solbiato and now they look stupid wearing it
"Show no love, love will get you killed"

Quote:
Some people just salty they racked up on Solbiato and now they look stupid wearing it
:lol:
laugh.gif
Team PokerStars
"Duece, Seven... I'm ALL-IN"
"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE"​
John Madden​

Back
Top Bottom