Me and condoms can't coexist!

These sold in regular stores?
Never seen these before.
Still havent found a condom I like. Trojans are vastly overrated IMO
Team raw :smh::x

This and This.

Funny thing is, I had the most success with the Trojan ultra thin spermicidal lubricant until it broke on me midway and I never went back. I mainly look for something with spermicidal lubricant for peace of mind.

LMAO aren't you the same guy who made up that thread about smashing 2 sisters or something like that and them METH came with the ether and exposed you being at the same place lol. I need to get off this damn site.

Yes I am. :pimp:

DONT DO IT I recently got my ex pregnant and was scared out of my mind cause i didnt know what she wanted to do and I did not want to be tied down to her or have a 2nd baby momma trust me its not worth

As a man with a baby mama, its not worth it. Money in pocket fells a whole lot better than hers hands in there.

Serious question...were you pulling out with these chicks? Always curious how accidental pregnancies happen. If y'all wasn't pulling out that's hardly accidental imo.

Last edited:
DONT DO IT I recently got my ex pregnant and was scared out of my mind cause i didnt know what she wanted to do and I did not want to be tied down to her or have a 2nd baby momma trust me its not worth

As a man with a baby mama, its not worth it. Money in pocket fells a whole lot better than hers hands in there.

Serious question...were you pulling out with these chicks? Always curious how accidental pregnancies happen. If y'all wasn't pulling out that's hardly accidental imo.

I always wondered this, are dudes bustin in the box and acting surprised when the baby shows up?

No denying the feeling that going raw brings about...word to my homie to the left.

...But Lifestyles SKYN are your best bet until the both of you are checked out, and she's pulled up. My ex got the shot, and it was heaven, but it straight killed what little sex drive she had.

I always wondered this, are dudes bustin in the box and acting surprised when the baby shows up?

Pulling out doesnt work, unless your shooting blanks, but yall need to try these out

:smokin

I need an above average microthin condom. I use those Magnum Ecstasy gimmicks now, and they're cool but I want to go thinner.

Can't go bareback all the time. If I boof a beast and the worst occurs, I don't want that for a baby mama.

Son just doesn't know his Vanilla strokes. It's hard as **** going back to condoms though, i'll try those microthins.

Been going raw consistently for like 3 years now.

I tried to use a condom a few random times & they just don't work.

My jimmy doesnt like the feeling :smh:

I use the regular Magnum and other condoms, but I've never tried these.

Are they just thinner? Do they fit the same as a regular Magnum?

Not sure if they're thinner but they're definitely wider than a regular magnum and they are textured near the "base."

Pretty sure they're tapered too so they stay on, since they are slightly wider

I use the regular Magnum and other condoms, but I've never tried these.

Are they just thinner? Do they fit the same as a regular Magnum?
Not sure if they're thinner but they're definitely wider than a regular magnum and they are textured near the "base."

Pretty sure they're tapered too so they stay on, since they are slightly wider
Cool I'll be on the lookout for them.

Crazy that people are forgetting to mention HIV like it's not around. The hell with a kid, your life is completely done and you will eventually die a slow death.I'm pretty sure you don't have Magic's money so your going to die. Me being completely stupid did go raw with a chick that was "cool" but I was being completely lazy and ran out of condoms. Literally the following day I went in for a checkup and std test for everything. The wait for something like that is 3 days or so but let you tell you that was the worse 3 days ever. I was actually on a ski trip in vail and couldn't even enjoy the first day.

Once I got back home and went into to see the doctor for the results, that brief 5 minute wait felt like 10 hours. I visually saw my life flash in front of me, thinking of everything I haven't accomplished in life. Just because I didn't wear a damn condom, and went raw on some random girl. The results were negative on everything, and I almost passed out I was so excited. From that day on I've never even thought of going raw, and never will except if I get married and all tests results are shown. :smokin

Last edited:
If you're above avg in length/girth DON'T get these. Joints are mad fitted. Also, they had my jimmy feeling irritated after use. Every time.

These look like the ones that you buy in small town gas station restrooms. Pass :lol:

***EDIT: I had wondered about the pullout method too, and was wondering if dudes are blowing all in chicks and being shocked when they have a kid. I've done it at one time or another with long-term steady chicks and I guess was just lucky enough to never have a disaster though.

Last edited:
I remember a few years back there was a thread on here about brands of condoms...dudes said the Crown condoms were the best...
mean.gif

Most girls say the crown condoms are too dry...thin as **** but not lubricated enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom