Me and my boys recorded this in my bedroom Vol. Opinions

Sounds like an imitation of a firm track. You all sort of have a flow, but it all sounds super recycled and you're trying to hard. But i like the 90's vibe, definitely sounds like u recorded it in your room.

Sounds like an imitation of a firm track. You all sort of have a flow, but it all sounds super recycled and you're trying to hard. But i like the 90's vibe, definitely sounds like u recorded it in your room.

Hmm..in terms of delivery and quality? I know we can improve A LOT but im just trying to understand specifically where

Hmm..in terms of delivery and quality? I know we can improve A LOT but im just trying to understand specifically where

90's east coast feel to it, that's not a bad thing, just kind of dated but if that's the sound you guys are going for then that's whats up.

Just keep at it, what program are you using?

90's east coast feel to it, that's not a bad thing, just kind of dated but if that's the sound you guys are going for then that's whats up.

Just keep at it, what program are you using?

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Yal just started rappin right?

When a rapper dedicates time to his craft after a while it just starts to feel right for both the artist and the listener. If yal are just starting then id say yal have definately have a good platform to start from. Obviously the quality will get better when you get in a real studio with engineers and whatnot.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Yal just started rappin right?

When a rapper dedicates time to his craft after a while it just starts to feel right for both the artist and the listener. If yal are just starting then id say yal have definately have a good platform to start from. Obviously the quality will get better when you get in a real studio with engineers and whatnot.

We record to Adobe Audtion, only cause my pc is too slow for my Pro tools.

And yea we just started, plus we are young but that's not really an excuse. But I feel what you mean, we just gotta grow into our style and get comfortable

We record to Adobe Audtion, only cause my pc is too slow for my Pro tools.

And yea we just started, plus we are young but that's not really an excuse. But I feel what you mean, we just gotta grow into our style and get comfortable

Back
Top Bottom