mediatakeout.com vs. NT

Okay, no other website in the world irks me more then mediatakeout.com.
sick.gif
They write these #@%%*+%% stories that are ******ed. The headlines, the content, everything.

On top of that it seems like they are always taking material from NT. (In the Asher Roth thread they even used the exact same screen shots used in the thread).

Can we do anything to stop this? Seriously, I just can't take that piece of trash website.
smh.gif

They have stolen from Niketalk before on multiple occasions. Just start tagging your pics with your NT SN.

I'm guessing mediatakeout.com makes a decent killing off ads. Any unemployed dudes wanna start something up to compete with these guys? I'll do all thetech stuff; you just write the bs!

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

I'm guessing mediatakeout.com makes a decent killing off ads. Any unemployed dudes wanna start something up to compete with these guys? I'll do all the tech stuff; you just write the bs!
I am seriously entertaining this idea .. (I believe if mediatakeout can do it, anyone can.)

Hmm..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by starbury03

I'm guessing mediatakeout.com makes a decent killing off ads. Any unemployed dudes wanna start something up to compete with these guys? I'll do all the tech stuff; you just write the bs!
I am seriously entertaining this idea .. (I believe if mediatakeout can do it, anyone can.)

Hmm..
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Hmm..
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Of course. I mean, the tech stuff is a piece of cake. It's probably just using some random blogging/cms engine. I could set this all up in a day or two.And NT clearly has enough people with enough bs to spew lol. It could be done.

Hmm..
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Hmm..
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Of course. I mean, the tech stuff is a piece of cake. It's probably just using some random blogging/cms engine. I could set this all up in a day or two. And NT clearly has enough people with enough bs to spew lol. It could be done.
Well let's get it cracking then .
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

We should start something called MEDIAHATEOUT.COM and just hate on any and everything.

HATE, HATE, HATE

vz9g2b.jpg

PM me if you are interested in taking part in this.

I'm actually serious. I know that their are tons of potential contributors on NT who are online @ work (like me) who could post in an efficient manner.(CNN quickness).

I have a feeling it would be a eclectic blog from the get go (which would be cool). But would everyone want to stray away from the hiphop/sneakerhead/phototype typical blog like me? (I would want to hit a wide audience, and not just a small demographic).

LOL

Yes, our site or whatever could and would be very eclectic. I mean, essentially it'd just be a media portal version of NT's variouspersonalities/interests/talking points/etc.

Anyways, the only thing I'm not sure of how to do is how we'd share revenue. I've set up crap for my buddies and that's easy because I justwrite them cheques afterwards and we just split it evenly. This wouldn't be as simple. I'd have to research how it's done.

Back
Top Bottom