Meek Mill Cassidy Diss - "Repo" Vol. What You Make This Year, What You Worth

Cass bodied that diss :x :x

I don't see Meek bouncing back from that track as far as this battle goes... As far as outside the battle, I think once he drops another big single he'll be alright though.

Last edited:
MEEK TWEETS: In about 50 days everyone will forget about ya again...AND we still gon b balling #rememberthistweet lol...
Sounds like MEEK know he got destroyed....He know he lost he waving the white flag...

MEEK TWEETS: In about 50 days everyone will forget about ya again...AND we still gon b balling #rememberthistweet lol...
Sounds like MEEK know he got destroyed....He know he lost he waving the white flag...
Its true though and what more can he do? Just heal your wounds and let this die down. Going back and forth is only going to benefit Cassidy. He will be forgotten about in 50 days maybe less.

roh ruh.......
pimp.gif

Game over...

You not a loud pack you a black and mild...
sick.gif

Looking all nervous with the frog eyes...
mean.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
Ar Ab's woe is me act has been going on for like 6 years now. :lol:. Weird dude.

Cass went in. Can't stand Meek. Dude is straight garbage with a loud mouth. He got what he deserved.

Dude knows he took a big L. All he can do is hope Cassidy away again.

:x

but sadly I don't think this will effect meeks buzz

It won't. All he needs is a hot single and this will be forgotten.

However, Meek should have never given Cassidy any attention to begin with. Let his broke *** continue to beg Swizz for a beat and make Condom Style for attention. He had everything to lose and nothing to gain from this.

Basically how I feel.
I don't even take rap diss tracks serious anymore. Especially after 50 cent/Ja Rule beef.

meek went with street facts to limit cass responses

now ar ab talking super slick bout cass cause he didn't break

meeks people will def go the altercation route because he doesn't have enough in the tank lyrically

meek the weakest rapper from philly which is weird considering his popularity

Back
Top Bottom