Meek Mill Cassidy Diss - "Repo" Vol. What You Make This Year, What You Worth

Wonder how much Meek paid him to do this video
laugh.gif
I'm saying . . .

I mean . . . 43 minutes dawg

Wouldn't be surprised if he popped up on Meek's Dreamchasers imprint by the end of the summer

if you a real n_ who caught a body for the next n_ why tell ....on camera!
you caught a body for the next dude....come home...he aint break you off.....but you aint do anything!?
you say "thats my young boy" then go on to say "claim your rape"..
then the part with jim jones........no comment
:smh:

Exactly

That video was done on some sucka ****.
How you claim Cass ya man but throw all that dirt on his name.
I'm disappointed in Cass with what dude was saying but at the same time, son is riding Meek too hard.
Dry snitching and ****.
All parties involved in this are lame.

for real though, 43 mins of dudes sitting in a room, claiming that they're not choosing sides in a dispute between mutual friends...

then calling one of the parties a soft, cheapskate, bible thumping, rapist and the other a "real ***** who feeds his people and helps them get crazy buzz." 

But he's not choosing sides and Cass is his man.  Damn near an hour of dry snitching.

Last edited:
yea dude was riding meek somethin serious...come on now even ross know cass diss was better lol

That video was done on some sucka ****.
How you claim Cass ya man but throw all that dirt on his name.
I'm disappointed in Cass with what dude was saying but at the same time, son is riding Meek too hard.
Dry snitching and ****.
All parties involved in this are lame.
This.

Finally got around to listening to this diss, and what an underwhelming response over a fire *** beat :smh: It was really just 5 minutes of yelling. He didn't even remotely say anything about Cass until around 3:20 or so. This really could have been on Dreams & Nightmares .
Bout a week or so late :lol: but came in here to say this. :smh:

How is the ***** dry snitching they both been thru the cases **** is public information (Regarding to the shooting) i'm not sittin through 43 minutes of this leaned up ***** throwing dirt

This beef is getting Corny...

Although it took Meek about a month to put out an actual diss track, I really hope we get a response soon. You right it's corny, a whole lotta talkin and gifs but not enough rapping.

Shame on me for thinkin Cass was ready to fire back the same night the Meek dropped Repo :smh:

How is the ***** dry snitching they both been thru the cases **** is public information (Regarding to the shooting) i'm not sittin through 43 minutes of this leaned up ***** throwing dirt
he was like "Cass, why don't you rap about that rape charge you caught when you was like 23."

I'm pretty sure no one outside of that room knew about any rape charges prior to this video, but he kept talking about it like it was public knowledge.  Dry snitching.

Makes Cassidy dirty, sure, but I wouldn't have said that about any of MY friends.

he was like "Cass, why don't you rap about that rape charge you caught when you was like 23."

I'm pretty sure no one outside of that room knew about any rape charges prior to this video, but he kept talking about it like it was public knowledge.  Dry snitching.

Makes Cassidy dirty, sure, but I wouldn't have said that about any of MY friends.

That's not dry snitching tho.

That's not dry snitching tho.

yeah it is. Telling stuff to people who dont already know it, as though its common knowledge is dry snitching bro...ESPECIALLY when it involves a criminal act

yeah it is. Telling stuff to people who dont already know it, as though its common knowledge is dry snitching bro...ESPECIALLY when it involves a criminal act

He caught a charge for it :rolleyes... so if anyone wanted to know they could clearly look up his record and it's there. Not like he was never caught by authorities and Ab just came out and told... the man was caught already

this cassidy rape thing is old news Gillie brought it up a while ago

Ar wasnt saying anything cats in philly dont already know

and didnt even realize i wasted my 1000th post on this silly *** "beef" :smh:

Last edited:
_s dont even know what dry snitching is but got the nerve to be questioning rappers' street credibility #oh
Exactly son knowing damn well that was never in their Vocab ****** started saying that issh after the Jay & Nas MTV interview when they said CAM was dry snitching after he got shot...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom