Meek Mill ft. Drake & Jeremih - Amen

the opening lines tho...
pimp.gif

I like it upon first listen... think I'll like it even more after a few spins in the whip when its nice out.

Either the beat is really dope, or I'm getting immune to Meek Mill's yelling. Drake kept the whining to a minimum, so that was appreciated.

Apparently they tried to give the beat a baptist church type feel since the name of the song is Amen. That and he uses several church references as "punch lines". Going too far if you ask me, I turned it off after a few bars, blasphemous imo.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Apparently they tried to give the beat a baptist church type feel since the name of the song is Amen. That and he uses several church references as "punch lines". Going too far if you ask me, I turned it off after a few bars, blasphemous imo.

its a dope record...but i was feeling the same way as you

i see alot of comments on other websites saying this song is blasphemous, with all the praying stuff and talking about the wrong things on record.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

i see alot of comments on other websites saying this song is blasphemous, with all the praying stuff and talking about the wrong things on record.

So then, like what are you supposed to be praying about...? People are ******ed.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

its a dope record...but i was feeling the same way as you
Word.  I was uncomfortable listening to it and I'm hardly the religious type at all.  Def. nothing I'd rap along to or blast in the car...

Apparently they tried to give the beat a baptist church type feel since the name of the song is Amen. That and he uses several church references as "punch lines". Going too far if you ask me, I turned it off after a few bars, blasphemous imo[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]
roll.gif

ladies please, pull those skirts up

people participate in 'blasphemous' stuff but get offended when it's told to them?

Originally Posted by All Ready

ladies please, pull those skirts up

people participate in 'blasphemous' stuff but get offended when it's told to them?

*drake voice* preaaaaach
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom