Meek Mill...in concert?

How is his live show? Dreamchasers tour starting up and I was thinking of catching him in Norfolk Va, about an hour and a half drive from me. Would it be worth it? Ross will be performing as well.

He's terrible. If it's free, go, but if you're paying money it isn't worth it.

Went to a free joint at Penn State around 2 years ago, it was terrible
laugh.gif
. I'm from Philly and have been a Meek fan since like '07 but seein him live was a big disappointment.

was gonna go to the one in providence but it got pushed back then eventually cancelled so i guess im not mad after readin these

Saw him in Charlotte during CIAA this year and he had the best set to me out of Waka, Wale, and French Montana. Only Ross's set was better IMO. Like someone said, he gave a lot of energy. Didn't realize he was that skinny till I saw him in person though lol 

its not very good...a bunch of dudes...couple hood rats....

its better in your headphones or in your car...

when he came out during the drake concert (when it was just ASAP and kendrick as guests) in LA it was pretty dope... ima boss and house party back to back had the crowd buzzin

Saw him with the MMG team. Didn't think he was all that bad that people are making him out to be here - although he did have Rick Ross and the whole camp supporting him. Not sure what a solo show would be like. 

Well I broke down and copped tickets to his show tomorrow night out in Silver Spring at the Fillmore. Any nters gon be in the building? Anyone seen any of his other Dreams and Nightmares shows?

I just seen him last night in CT. I seen him 3 times and each time was different.

Last night it was just him, for the most part it was boring but it got real turnt up for ''im a boss'' ''house party'' and his verse on ''burn''

I seen him in january with Ross,Wale,and french. The energy from the whole team was dope but he was a better hypeman for Ross than performer

Then i seen him at a hood club last year and that was his dopest performance. It seems like he has more energy for the smaller more intimate crowds. There wasnt a boring moment that night

Shout out to FedExciter it's at a small venue tomorrow. Standing room only, so based on your review I should expect a good show?

Back
Top Bottom