Meet DMV's own Dugee F Buller....interview, music video and mixtapes like 7 mixtapes

beats aint that badd ya feel me ,but i dont digg the preppy young man college swag thingamajig that homeboy trying to pull off IMO.

tell em keep it it up though!

In the mist of all this summer madness, Dugee F. Buller along with Losing Freedumb Ent., felt the need to drop something of substance, quality, and distinguished GANGSTA @!@#! What is being presented to you right now is "Je Signifie". "Je Signifie" is french for "i mean", a statement used heavy in the DMV area. This project is the first project from Dugee that shows more expression on his personal feelings then ever before. Recruiting some of the best talent in the DMV area, Dugee presents pain, struggle, laughter, compassion, and truth through each song.

get hip

I write this to all that have d/l'd, listened to, critiqued, dissed, carried, and all thee above..I, Lloyd Douglas Gaines Jr, made this cd with more of my personal feelings in mind. I could have went bam and gave yall 8 rap songs bout utter trash..but due to the fact drummer boy is sellin his weakest beats at dumb prices..i took what was giving.( j... See More/k..everyone that gave a piece on this ep actually had a story behind each studio session) but the cover came along in 09..By St. Perrie. Cutty had my real name and everything..haha..I let Shay work the photoshop..#BONG!..w got alice in wonderland on acid..or "the wiz" renditioned by Pink Floyd. haha..yeah..here goes the track listin and the "opinion" of placement.

"troubled man" - great marivn gaye song..it set the tone of where the trip is goin..

"my life" ft. hype - blame ozee for the song..wild nite and the econo lodge..hahaha!

"standaway some" ft. remy - been done..but i wanted to do it ova in a comfortable settin..remy killed it..like he eminem'd my song..terrible how i slummed before and after his first..haha..but yeah..shoutout to da "crimson tide" uni of bama..i got sum "bama bucks" in the cvs out there!..owww

"bad brown" was nita bug song..the verses arent bout her..the verses are the raunchy @!@# that goes thru the human mind!..the hook..all her..thats her dedication..i wrote it in honor of her..to bad she aint dead..j/k..my humor is evilly rude!..haha

"move on" aka "y 1 verse" - because it did the damage it was supposed to..it made u wanna listen to the next song...#bong

"wassup" - is actually a anti college song..and if u catch the real play on words im dissin sumthing that the black culture has created at the college level.."wassup" has always been a urban word..but a dmv %+!*# made it popular to say..always remember that!

"womb" - my fav. song..the most disrespectful way to carry @!@# is to say "+!%%*" or "@*$!"..its my "battle song" haha..i like the play on words and the stressing of the meanings of the words and there sentece placement..thats called sumthing..but i didnt major in english..haha

"go wit the flow" ft duane face - the 12 girls and they weather #*% emotions...bong..thats it that s all..s/o to d. face for the guitar solo at the end..3 mins of "smoke zone"..owww

"time slips away" - this track is one of my fav. ohio players tracks..it feels good to listen to..it speaks to all..its funky..thats it..it sets the next track up

"time" ft joe.d - he sent me it..and said "do u i like where u goin wit this rap @!@#" and there..it was created..q/n "freer than skyard/ my bird pirched on a cloud" Lynard Skyard is a southern rock group that released "Free Bird"..they also died in a plane accident..#slickbarshyt

"million dolla mission" - my most cliche song to date..my most popular to date..the most simple yet clever song i wrote..great hook cus its relatable..thats how that worked!..#bong

I hope yall now understand the point of the songs..oh i forgot "je signifie" means "i mean" in french..i mean..really..who but the most nonunderstandable would make a cd named "i mean" in french...its classic if u ask me..i mean!...#BONG!

damn this post is gettin no love...
laugh.gif

i just listened to a couple songs...

he's ok... he can rap... he need to polish it up a lil more... breath control

he got some nice beats...

not really feelin the hooks...

the quality is pretty good but some songs it kinda sounds like *#*!...

Back
Top Bottom