:::Meet iPad::: (It really is magical.)

Ive been in NT since 05, and NOW im posting actively to get my 300 posts to sell some of my collection in exchange of that extremely over priced piece of heaven....

smh at myself.

But with the power of crazy cool note taking plus awesome drawing app plus TEXT BOOK!!!!

I can't ignore my feeling anymore.

Trust me, I'm CHinese!

Even though I love my iPhone, I did not want to buy into this hype, but I can't find an ultra portable computer that works for my needs. Now that there are better apps for the iPad, I think I will buy one if I can find it.

i wish i could go through the entire post and quote all the crap the OP posted about this. how much he hyped it and such.

just for him to return it about a week after he got it.

idiot.

Is there a chance of finding these at a reduced price now?
nerd.gif

no one cares about a damn ipad...its only that 1 NTers which shall remain blankman that keeps grave diggin this thread.
laugh.gif

I'm think about snaggin one for college but cheapest I can find is a 16GB Wifi for $425 on craigslist new but I dont need the 3G model I can tether from my iPhone. Anyone else using this for college instead of a laptop with good results?

Originally Posted by KickHead23

I'm think about snaggin one for college but cheapest I can find is a 16GB Wifi for $425 on craigslist new but I dont need the 3G model I can tether from my iPhone. Anyone else using this for college instead of a laptop with good results?

About to try.  Obviously, it's not a laptop, but I will be using is primarily be using it for note-taking.  With Notetaker HD and a boxwave stylus, notes are simple and easy to take.  Handwriting does not suffer.  Also, with the Desktop Connect app, I can view my laptop seamlessly.  Both apps are why I bought the iPad plus the fact that I couldn't get my hands on the Kobe BS which saved $300.

hated on the ipad alot until i was given one by my work for research and have been extensively using it. its actually pretty nice. a luxury, not necessity, but very nice. much preferable over a netbook.

only thing really missing is flash for video websites, but it seems like most video sites will be converting over to html5 anyways.

its not a device i would look to try to downloading things on, like movies/music. for doing 'power' things i still open up my laptop to do things i am not comfortable doing on the ipad, but thats ok, since i feel the ipad is a companion device, not the main device.

and people visiting apps instead of sites is changing the way we access information, so this is a big step.

oh and jailbreak is a must.

BUMP

now that this has been out for a while, what does everyone think?
What are some of your must have Apps?
I just got the 16 gb wifi a few days ago, 3.2.2, so can't jailbreak it (yet)
Haven't really had much time to mess around with it yet

Originally Posted by CWrite78

i wish i could go through the entire post and quote all the crap the OP posted about this. how much he hyped it and such.

just for him to return it about a week after he got it.

idiot.
Co MFkin Sign

Lamest NTer ever

just got one as a gift today, wish i didn't come with 3.2.2 since i can't jailbreak though

Back
Top Bottom