Megan Goods sister... Ben Baller(+100 posts) check in! Need you to pass my info to her...

Wow
eek.gif

Sorry I was just imagining
250qyop.jpg
from both at the same time
pimp.gif

Megan is better but sis dukes is definitely bad.

Both have great racks. Mama Good must have an awesome pair.

in that first pic megan's sis> megan

but in them others, megan got her. And that red lipstick/ weave combo was a no no for ol' girl in the 2nd pic
smh.gif

her sis looks like a dude/****** in some of those pics. but she is
pimp.gif
in the last two.

she is obviously not touching Megan.

jesus, they were both at my b-day party last week.....
LG is a cool %$# girl. I think rob aka hollowedground knows her too.

Man do you guys Love to overhype females. From the looks of these pictures, her sister is nothing special [except for her lips]. She looks like a dude in thesecond picture. Megean all the way.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Yo Ben...I need an invite to a party or something in LA or Vegas. I need to be in the building with this talent.

Matter A fact I saw her brother today, crazy because ive known him for years and didnt know till a few yrs ago Megan was his Sister........She would neverrrrrtalk about him

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Yo Ben...I need an invite to a party or something in LA or Vegas. I need to be in the building with this talent.
I don't do parties very often....but ask anyone who was at my bday....
and they will tell you legit from all angles, fair opinion, not just mine.. Meagan was prolly not even in the top 8 baddest girls in the building and therewere 30 girls who were tappin her shoulders on some catch up +!#+ crazy early up in the building. outta that vicious top 8, 10 of them were at my table. lol

and I've know Meagan since 2000 and never knew she had a brother wth?

Yeh man she has 2 Brothers! I know why she doessnt talk about the one or bring him up smh........I knew her back in 96-97' and had my chance then but didntmove on it, She used to ask her friends about me but I never had any interest........Honestly I was not into Black girls at all and back then she was NOTlooking how she is now......Her teeth were messsed up back then and she was like 75lbs lol

and P.s. Ben you know Cher!!? Wow

Back
Top Bottom