Megatron Appreciation

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Calm down.
Take a deep breath.
I like the new transformers as do millions of other people.
Deal with it.

n2c1nc.png
Elitists gonna hate.
JoshNizzi_TF3_21.jpg

yes, megatron needs a poncho

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Calm down.
Take a deep breath.
I like the new transformers as do millions of other people.
Deal with it.

n2c1nc.png
Elitists gonna hate.
JoshNizzi_TF3_21.jpg
I actually really like this pic of the newer megatron...The point of megatron for the new school is to make him a 50/50 mix between somewhat realistic moving parts with detail and a freak of nature monster which he's supposed to be. 

When these new movies started coming out I was soo damn pissed that they didn't go atleast a bit G1 because a live action transformers movie was never made before...but I can see how it could be too kiddy if they went that route and it could have hurt the franchise.

Originally Posted by sosly

Megatron in DOTM was cool. Until he let that girl tell him what to do, and then Prime went beast mode after that.

Bayformers Megatron was ordered around in all the movies except the last 20 minutes of the first one.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

AipdfbZCMAIyIRj.jpg:large

$100 from Best Buy, but well worth it.
You could get it from Amazon for only $49 shipped.  Normally, I wouldn't say anything but that $51 is pretty significant

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

You could get it from Amazon for only $49 shipped.  Normally, I wouldn't say anything but that $51 is pretty significant

That is a good deal now. I've had it for some months and had no idea.
megatron wrote:

Can I borrow that?
Sure.

Originally Posted by scshift

And that part where he goes "decepticons, mobilize. It is time" is my favorite
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YES!!

Megatron is my favorite decepticon, then Starscream, and then Soundwave. Soundwave is +@!*%!@ awesome!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Although I'm not the biggest beast wars fan growing up (I actually couldn't stand it because my older cousins put me on to G1), I can't knock my man for liking it. 
And although I think the OG transformers was the best, the newer movies have been my favorite movies every summer.

I love Transformers and I'm a die hard fan, so I loved it feeling like a little kid seeing my favorite characters on the big screen. Those new models are SICK imo. 

G1 + the new Transformers are my all time favorites. 

I know you claim you were born to late for G1 but i was born 1991 and i watched G1 Transformers ***Kanye Shrug*** This IMO is the best and the only TRUE Megatron-

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by scshift

And that part where he goes "decepticons, mobilize. It is time" is my favorite
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YES!!

Megatron is my favorite decepticon, then Starscream, and then Soundwave. Soundwave is +@!*%!@ awesome!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This part on a surround sound system is so 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom