Mel Gibson To Wife "If You Get Raped By A Pack Of N's It's Your Fault" EDIT- AUDIO ON PG 7-8

What the hell is wrong with this dude?
laugh.gif

Yeah his career is over.

Anyone that works with him gets the automatic black-list.

NO ONE likes to be called a racist.

You may be "biased" but in the public you can't be racist.

Yeah his career is over.

Anyone that works with him gets the automatic black-list.

NO ONE likes to be called a racist.

You may be "biased" but in the public you can't be racist.

crazy who NT pics to hate and not hate, even when it comes to racism. either you give them all a pass, or you don't.

crazy who NT pics to hate and not hate, even when it comes to racism. either you give them all a pass, or you don't.

I don't get how this is newsworthy. Maybe I could understand it making headlines if he said it on TV or something, or directed it at a particular black person.

If black people are so offended by it, stop using it three times per sentence. Purely hypocritical. If you care so much about the actual meaning behind it, you wouldn't use it at all, even if it's in a different context.

I don't get how this is newsworthy. Maybe I could understand it making headlines if he said it on TV or something, or directed it at a particular black person.

If black people are so offended by it, stop using it three times per sentence. Purely hypocritical. If you care so much about the actual meaning behind it, you wouldn't use it at all, even if it's in a different context.

It's not serious...

.. In other news. Brock Lesnar vs. Shane Carwin: Biggest Battle in UFC History

It's not serious...

.. In other news. Brock Lesnar vs. Shane Carwin: Biggest Battle in UFC History

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

Mel Gibson is a figure of great public interest... him being Anti-Semitic and racist are things people would want to know about his character.

and the second part of your post is idiotic. do we really have to get into the difference between n*gga and n*gger?

Back
Top Bottom