Mel Gibson To Wife "If You Get Raped By A Pack Of N's It's Your Fault" EDIT- AUDIO ON PG 7-8

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Mel Gibson's Explosive Racist Rant To His Ex Girl! You Look Like A Fickin %+%+$ In Heat & If You Get Raped By A Pack Of N's, It Will Be Your Fault" [Audio]
http://www.worldstarhipho...p?v=wshhUT1tqqKnPHADT8G6[/Audio]
[Audio]
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
[/audio]

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Why don't the people condemning Gibson condemn all the rappers that use the N word?

I hope you're kidding. I'm not even saying rappers using the Nword is right but I hope you're kidding.

White man: I hate n****-ers I wanna put every single one of them in a big furnace and burn em
Rapper: I love my b****es but where's my n****as

spsfinest212: it's obviously used in the same context gaiz. It's meant to evoke the same emotions and response from black people gaiz.

Why don't the people condemning Gibson condemn all the rappers that use the N word?

I hope you're kidding. I'm not even saying rappers using the Nword is right but I hope you're kidding.

White man: I hate n****-ers I wanna put every single one of them in a big furnace and burn em

spsfinest212: it's obviously used in the same context gaiz. It's meant to evoke the same emotions and response from black people gaiz.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  it's the context. Silly me I thought it was the actual word.

You actually really are dense if you can't see it though, and I'm not even someone who uses the word or likes music that does. Also a huge leap of faith on your part to assume everyone on the forum who uses it are black. Really. Check a WDYWT or PYP thread. I didn't even think the N word was the only explosive part of the rant. I thought just the fact he speaks to his wife in such a manner, plus the obvious assertion that I guess only black people, #%%@$@* I mean, who also run in packs like animals, rape. Like, what does black people have to do with you disapproving of your wives style of dress that you even make that connection?

You actually really are dense if you can't see it though, and I'm not even someone who uses the word or likes music that does. Also a huge leap of faith on your part to assume everyone on the forum who uses it are black. Really. Check a WDYWT or PYP thread. I didn't even think the N word was the only explosive part of the rant. I thought just the fact he speaks to his wife in such a manner, plus the obvious assertion that I guess only black people, #%%@$@* I mean, who also run in packs like animals, rape. Like, what does black people have to do with you disapproving of your wives style of dress that you even make that connection?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

She isn't his wife she's his baby mama.. but to what you are saying I was making fun of Anton because he was trying to condemn one person for saying a word but when someone else says it its different because of the context. I always felt the problem was the word and since I really don't care that much if rappers say it why should I care if Mel Gibson says it? It kinda makes me a hypocrite.

To be a little more on topic **disclaimer I'm no defending Gibson**

Some(this is a small minority) whites and people who aren't black don't use that word to offend blacks but use it to describe gangsters/criminals/bad people

now that might be a way of thinking that is foreign to some but I've actually heard people explain it like that
laugh.gif
so who knows maybe that's what Gibson meant, it kinda makes sense but still it begs the question why didn't he just say gangsters/hoods/criminals

She isn't his wife she's his baby mama.. but to what you are saying I was making fun of Anton because he was trying to condemn one person for saying a word but when someone else says it its different because of the context. I always felt the problem was the word and since I really don't care that much if rappers say it why should I care if Mel Gibson says it? It kinda makes me a hypocrite.

To be a little more on topic **disclaimer I'm no defending Gibson**

Some(this is a small minority) whites and people who aren't black don't use that word to offend blacks but use it to describe gangsters/criminals/bad people

now that might be a way of thinking that is foreign to some but I've actually heard people explain it like that
laugh.gif
so who knows maybe that's what Gibson meant, it kinda makes sense but still it begs the question why didn't he just say gangsters/hoods/criminals

right, that dude Anton is so pro black
laugh.gif

You right son, I hate black people. I think they deserve to be called racial epithets. Shoot I used that word 10 times this morning before I had breakfast.

For the record, when a white person/ other races of people use the Nword when reciting rap lyrics...I don't get offended by it because it's hypocritical. I know hispanics that use the Nword (hip hop version) more than black people. My barber (latino dude) says it so much it has me dying. He literally can't help it, it's  just part of his vocabulary.

Hope that helps clear up where I was coming from and what I meant by context SPSFINEST.   

right, that dude Anton is so pro black
laugh.gif

You right son, I hate black people. I think they deserve to be called racial epithets. Shoot I used that word 10 times this morning before I had breakfast.

For the record, when a white person/ other races of people use the Nword when reciting rap lyrics...I don't get offended by it because it's hypocritical. I know hispanics that use the Nword (hip hop version) more than black people. My barber (latino dude) says it so much it has me dying. He literally can't help it, it's  just part of his vocabulary.

Hope that helps clear up where I was coming from and what I meant by context SPSFINEST.   

Back
Top Bottom