MELO 5

pimp.gif

I like them.They are kinda a combo of past J´s for sure.Like the new Brons obviously look kinda like AF1´s.And Nike is just releasing all the old shoes fromthe 90´s or at least it seems that way from the spring 09 catalog.At least they got zoom thou..and the tread looks more durable than the "normal M"traction pattern on the M3 and the M4.To me..they were good shoes too.Definitely sleepers..especially the M4´s.

its definitely not one of those kics you freak out on, going on sayin "thats sick"...but its really solid...i realy like its simplicity and lookslike a good performance pair of kicks. i like the stylistic impersonation of the 15's to the back at the heel, with his "melo" logo infused intothe groves just like the jumpman onthe 15's...nice touch...

i wonder what was the design inspiration behind them...if any, apart from cues off the 15's and 23's

in summary: solid attempt, safe and simple design. links to me with the phrase "less is more"

thanks for sharing us those pics!looking forward with a black and yellow colorway

Kinda like a scrapped design on the way to making the 23. Again taking the .5 inbetween numbered Jordan's route as previously with the 1.5 & 5.5

Looks unfinished with all the lines conflicting with the sleek design inbetween the mess.

Better have Jumpman pro Black/Maize/Uni-Blu PE on backup call, switching it up with his 23 PE's and putting these on the 3rdback burner.

And yeah, what's up with the embossed Jumpman having depth, even in the face? Tacky hot mess.

I, honestly, think it looks good. Better than last season's Melo 4.
If anyone takes notice, Melo shoes always have high tongue.

Watch out DWade. This year you have some competition for the "Ugliest Signature Shoe" title.

2925042.jpg

Back
Top Bottom