Melo is gone

Why would he stay in Denver?? He can make that money back from endorsements in New York. I think he is watching this like I cant wait til 2011.

Why would he stay in Denver?? He can make that money back from endorsements in New York. I think he is watching this like I cant wait til 2011.

At this point I don't blame him. Management wasted money on Kenyon and Nene and now they're too gun shy to risk spending cash anymore. The Nuggets aren't going to get better.

At this point I don't blame him. Management wasted money on Kenyon and Nene and now they're too gun shy to risk spending cash anymore. The Nuggets aren't going to get better.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Going to NY would be just as stupid as staying in DEN w/o any roster improvements

You know how much more endorsements he would get by playing in New York. Would you rather be in New york with Amare, a young core and a owner thats willing to spend money, or be in denver with an aging chauncey billups, bad knees Kmart and Birdman, inconsistent JR. Who knows how coach Karl is gonna be. At this point the nuggs, have more ? marks than the knicks

Originally Posted by Executive76

Going to NY would be just as stupid as staying in DEN w/o any roster improvements

You know how much more endorsements he would get by playing in New York. Would you rather be in New york with Amare, a young core and a owner thats willing to spend money, or be in denver with an aging chauncey billups, bad knees Kmart and Birdman, inconsistent JR. Who knows how coach Karl is gonna be. At this point the nuggs, have more ? marks than the knicks

I think Melo ends up in New York before the start of the season.

Ain't nobody trying to go out like Cleveland or Toronto anymore.

I think Melo ends up in New York before the start of the season.

Ain't nobody trying to go out like Cleveland or Toronto anymore.

Join CHI and it would be game over imo...NYC loses once again they could have had greatness yet they are stuck with STAT and for $100 millie no thanks

Join CHI and it would be game over imo...NYC loses once again they could have had greatness yet they are stuck with STAT and for $100 millie no thanks

The same arguements being made for Melo to join NY, are the same arguements that were being made for Lebron.

Lebron didn't come, Melo will sign his extension, and that's that most likely.

The same arguements being made for Melo to join NY, are the same arguements that were being made for Lebron.

Lebron didn't come, Melo will sign his extension, and that's that most likely.

Melo needs to leave. The nuggets are better off trading him before they get nothing for him. Him signing that extension would be career suicide. I hope he learned from signing an extension last time cuz he could've been gone already if he would've played it smart like bron,wade, and bosh. The nuggets aren't trying to get better smh its time depart ASAP.

Melo needs to leave. The nuggets are better off trading him before they get nothing for him. Him signing that extension would be career suicide. I hope he learned from signing an extension last time cuz he could've been gone already if he would've played it smart like bron,wade, and bosh. The nuggets aren't trying to get better smh its time depart ASAP.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

uhh what kind of sponsorships would Melo receive exactly?

More media coverage in a big city equals more endoresements. If you think Melo stature and celebrity isnt gonna go up playing in New york your crazy especially if he is putting up numbers which in d' antioni's system is a given.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

uhh what kind of sponsorships would Melo receive exactly?

More media coverage in a big city equals more endoresements. If you think Melo stature and celebrity isnt gonna go up playing in New york your crazy especially if he is putting up numbers which in d' antioni's system is a given.

nuggs peaked already, aint no way they are challenging the lakers with that squad. like someone said, aging billups, kenyon breaking down, etc. plus their bigs are undersized.

melo and cp3, go get them prok

Back
Top Bottom