MELO M4 B-MORE EXCLUSIVES (Black/Eggplant)

I posted this a few days ago, but I guess it got deleted in the switch to Yuku. But do any B-more headz know of a spot that's gonna have thoseblack/eggplant Melo M4's? I think they drop on black friday. Thanks in advance.

e81153e468a0efc7192c6b99b286ac9f600002d.pjpg

^these

Just got them... I mean saw them *cough cough*...

Def. a shoe for the courts. I'll get about 3 innings in these joints weekly!

(inside joke for those at "RockDeep's" event last summer).

NOT a Bmore exclusive...

That's for damn sure.

lol.

And -- as expected coming from yours truly -- will probably go on sale eventually, like every other Melo...

These are goin to be ALL over the DC Metro Area.. NOT just the Bmore area.

Why would Jordan limit themselves like that?

Sweet. I thought I was gonna have to rent a car and drive way the hell up to B-more just to cop these. Thanks RockDeep.

3 innings? Nahhhhhhhhhh, mroe like 2 outs at most. Ol' Victor Zambrano.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

3 innings? Nahhhhhhhhhh, mroe like 2 outs at most. Ol' Victor Zambrano.

cmon glenn stop tryna rain on peoples parade

i heard only 12 champs in the area are gonna get them... i saw them today and they look better in person

I copped mine today from Major in Georgetown. Great store. Anyone who hasn't been over there yet needs to check them out. Anyway, copped mine buy 1 get 1half off. Unfortunately the sale didn't apply to shoes that released today, so I couldn't cop 2 pairs, but I got some AF1's to kick around in too.I heard they posted the eggplants on Finishline.com today, so I guess these aren't as exclusive as Nike made them out to be. I might still get a secondpair, since I won't be copping any of the disappointing foams that dropped this month, but I'ma wait to see if they go on sale like "Eyes ofHazel" predicts^^.

Save yourself the trouble of ordering from Finishline.com, and just go into any MD Finish Line store and cop them.

is like jordan tryna get us ready for some EGGPLANT FLIGHTPOSITES! lol those shoes are hott tho. i even like the yellow jonx.

Back
Top Bottom