Melo M6 pic

20090704105011.jpg

via : FLIGHTCLUB

Originally Posted by stmr1971

20090704105011.jpg

Doesn't Melo get some sort of final say on these? Makes me wonder if he even cares what's on his feet?

I don't know, maybe marketing heavily watered down the original design..

'They look like And 1s'
'They look like Sketchers'
'They look like something from Payless'

pick whatever comparison you like, what's on view here is falls far FAR short of the mark.

Those black ones must be samples. The white pair looks more finished.

I actually like these though. I'm looking forward to seeing real pics. I think the right colorway on these will change some peoples minds.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by stmr1971

20090704105011.jpg

Doesn't Melo get some sort of final say on these? Makes me wonder if he even cares what's on his feet?

I don't know, maybe marketing heavily watered down the original design..

'They look like And 1s'
'They look like Sketchers'
'They look like something from Payless'

pick whatever comparison you like, what's on view here is falls far FAR short of the mark.

for the record, melo had much more to do with the design direction of this shoe than you guys think. the original version, from what i heard, was hella SICK (foamposite that wraps around the heel/ankle or something to that effect) but then melo changed his mind in favor of something more simple and casual.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

melo_1.jpg

Best Melo shoe.

Period.
True story.

I hope these end up as some "soldier"-type shoe for Melo. He deserves much better. It's like they were expecting him to have another DUI and bein 3 fights this past season. I saw a tiny low-quality picture of these months ago and even then I was hoping there was some sort of mix-up. The sad part is,Melo claims to be very involved with the designs. I hope he's lying.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

melo_1.jpg

Best Melo shoe.

Period.
True story.

I hope these end up as some "soldier"-type shoe for Melo. He deserves much better. It's like they were expecting him to have another DUI and bein 3 fights this past season. I saw a tiny low-quality picture of these months ago and even then I was hoping there was some sort of mix-up. The sad part is,Melo claims to be very involved with the designs. I hope he's lying.

I like these alot. It looks like it has a really nice sleek sillohuette, and the piecing construction is very unique. I think the logos compete with each otherand I would have taken off the one at the ankle and maybe done something more with the perfs in that area.

Back
Top Bottom