Melo M9 (Carmelo Anthony). Fall 2012

I read the press release about this sig. Pretty cool its based on his love of watches but his sigs have been a let down. I would like if they really brough back the sole futire contest or new design team. I know jb is more performance but his shoes needs some of that causal look. IMO.

Last edited:
Im kinda starting to come around on this shoe the more I see it and learn about it.

I have no @#$%&*@ clue what Nike/JB is doing with these BHM colors but this would be a straight hopping shoe for me

does anyone have info on this release?? I dont think anywhere here in hawaii is even getting em, so I think Ima have to do online.... but I odnt even know which sites have em

All star colorway will be dropping all star weekend. No pics et. But they'll be black/purple/green.

i tried these on today...straight cushions....felt like vomero's...as bball kicks.  might have to scoop these up at a discount!

does anyone have info on this release?? I dont think anywhere here in hawaii is even getting em, so I think Ima have to do online.... but I odnt even know which sites have em

eBay.

These M9's are very plush. Not horrible as I initially thought. Will cop when they go on sale.

Does anyone's have a weird budgle on the back were the zoom air bag is pressing I. The midsole. Just got my all stars and they looks odd but the size of the zoom bag is huge

I agree Jordan makes horrible sigs for everyone but MJ lol. It's like they are afraid they will ruin the legacy if they actually put effort toward these other player's designs
mean.gif

Tried getting the YOTS, maybe it's just me, but I think it's dope. Spent 9 hours shopping, malling around with the fam, and my toes only hurt a bit. There's a big difference compared to the other Nike shoe that I also use.

FNL and Eastbay seems to have them all.

To me the BHM is the best. I say bring back the Future Sole contest. Those have been better than the original pair release. I wonder how CP's in LA and Melo in NY are doing number wise. They just go under the radar I think.

I see Melo wearing the M8 Advance latley, could you imagine if Lebron wore the Elite 9 right now, the drama that would unfold :D

I really disliked the M9's, but when I saw the BHM's in person I must say, it saved them for me.

Went from hating the M9's to owning them in the space of 2 minutes.

has anyone else got the m8 advance and both shoes make a squish squish sound when you walk? Is it suppose to sound like that. I saw a kid on FTL reviews say he got two like that and sent them back. Is it a common defect or just how they are?
Hey guys, I got a similar question to this. I just bought a pair of M8 Advance from Eastbay and the right shoe is making a creaking noise when I walk. Not sure how to describe the noise, I wouldn't call it a squish (like the above poster said), it's more of a creaking sound when I put weight on the forefoot of the shoe when doing a normal walking motion. The left shoe doesn't make any noise at all.

Do I just need to break them in? These, and the KD Vs that I bought with the Melo M8s are the first shoes I've had with any kind of Zoom Air, so I am not sure how it is supposed to sound and react. I'm wondering if the Zoom Air bag in the forefoot might be making the creaking sound?

Last edited:
Anyone got an opinion? Even a guess would help. Do you guys think the shoe is OK or not?

The shoes is fine. The noise is cause by the zoom bag rubbing against the zoom socket inside the shoes midsole.

I had a pair of m8 and had the same experience. The noise will go away once you break them in. If not just return for a different pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom