Melody From New York. A Combo Of PR & DR Vol God Bless America (Pr/DR Girls Only)

under normal circumstances, an apology with a slight hint of sophistication would be required for interrupting the sanctity of a peaceful evening with myfamily. But when a post of this caliber is made and i'm notified by a third party of such transgressions, I must respond. Now I truly believe that deepdown inside all women are beautful. But i'm sure the community will support me fully when I say she done __ __ with the lip liner.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

she looks like a ******, what the hell is wrong with you? and that outline around her lips is disgusting.

my exact thoughts

Hispanic women ARE my cup of tea and she really aint the great at all my dude. Atleast not bad enough for her own post.... with that said

I'd beat...

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You it looks like box has THAT odor.

yo, I used to think that whenever I'd come across her migente profile back in like 2004-05
laugh.gif
I'm pretty sure these pics are that old

Yo I miss MG...it was soo simple back then...drop. Shorty a note and spit G and it was a wrap...no one knew no one got updated every 5min...it was great...AL_bundie is now RIP... But yea I trizzed lots of girls who looked like this chick...
pimp.gif

ok, ok... she one of those girls you need to invest in... she could be a 7 or an 8 if she redid the hair and the make up... if she fixed that, im sure alot ofguys in here would be mad they passed her up.
and this is coming from a gurl...

Originally Posted by dreaface

ok, ok... she one of those girls you need to invest in... she could be a 7 or an 8 if she redid the hair and the make up... if she fixed that, im sure alot of guys in here would be mad they passed her up.

Pics of you with makeup on for reference...

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

ok, ok... she one of those girls you need to invest in... she could be a 7 or an 8 if she redid the hair and the make up... if she fixed that, im sure alot of guys in here would be mad they passed her up.

Pics of you in that green bikini top with makeup on for reference...
fixed

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Pics of DAT $## for reference...
fixed
Fixed

i hate when chicks wear lipstick like that. it's make's them look stank/aids infected.

otherwise i'd beat.

Back
Top Bottom