Members of Niketalk, in light of the Blazer's win Streak, say adios to JapanAir21.

oh wow, that was comedy.

i've never seen anything like that and i remember earl weaver & billy martin during their worst moments.

great vid.

laugh.gif
at dudes trying to get him banned

JapanAir21 wrote:
I'm not worried about my credibility from people who hold people to their word of half-assed remarks; so as far as I'm concerned, you can say I have no credibility all you want, and say I don't have the respect of you because something happened. It's basically saying if it's going to rain on a summer day, I'll cut off one of my toes. It could happen sure, was I being serious? Not really, yall cats are way to serious on your "e-cred," if all you care about is whether someone keeps their "word," on something which ain't even that serious. I'm not worried about my credibility or how much you guys "respect," me, so that's why I'm not making a new name. If you really care about my opinion, new username or not, it wouldn't matter if I made a stupid remark like that, so then just "ignore," me, simple as that, because it's not really important to me if you guys think I'm dishonest or not credible if I didn't hold my word. But go ahead and do what you will, and please, if you really want me to make a new username, simply click under my avatar, click interact, and click "Ignore User's Posts." Thank you!
smile.gif

Yall some beasts I swear,
laugh.gif

It's really not as serious as you're taking it. It's just fun and games, bro.

All you're doing is letting us know that you're no fun.
wink.gif
Itain't about not being credible because you won't keep up with your little fun bet. That's really what these kinds of meaningless sports bets areabout; fun and games, friendly ribbing, and who's going to be a part of it. You're establishing that you don't play.
Cool. Now we know.

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

oh wow, that was comedy.

i've never seen anything like that and i remember earl weaver & billy martin during their worst moments.

great vid.
go to youtube and search "Tommy Lasorda" **put your ear muffs on, lol.

814gk7m.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom