Memorial Day South Beach

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Originally Posted by ericberry14

ay i just want all of yall to remember that there are most likely going to be a couple of NTers that are under 21... so for those of yall that talkin about going to wet willie's (a bar), just know that some of us might not be able to get into that

I got a Flask or two so if your under 21 and wanna get ya sip let me know.. But please eat and take precautions Im down for the cause but Im not sure if I want to babysit anyone so dont get stupid please. We also must remember that its gonna be a gang of people out there so dont come out in ya Jordans u got in 7th grade that you dont want no one to step on cause its gonna happen, and Im from the school of if you with me and it pop off im popping off with you. So lets keep it peaceful as well

I got coupons for discount liquors

My Man lets talk about it let me know.. and come to think of it Wet willies might not be a good idea bc Its always croweded that weekend maybe we can dosomething by the pool at my hotel. Or just something one the strip in general. Any heads already down there start peeping some spots out that might work betterfor us

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

ay i just want all of yall to remember that there are most likely going to be a couple of NTers that are under 21... so for those of yall that talkin about going to wet willie's (a bar), just know that some of us might not be able to get into that

I got a Flask or two so if your under 21 and wanna get ya sip let me know.. But please eat and take precautions Im down for the cause but Im not sure if I want to babysit anyone so dont get stupid please. We also must remember that its gonna be a gang of people out there so dont come out in ya Jordans u got in 7th grade that you dont want no one to step on cause its gonna happen, and Im from the school of if you with me and it pop off im popping off with you. So lets keep it peaceful as well

I got coupons for discount liquors

My Man lets talk about it let me know.. and come to think of it Wet willies might not be a good idea bc Its always croweded that weekend maybe we can do something by the pool at my hotel. Or just something one the strip in general. Any heads already down there start peeping some spots out that might work better for us
yea that sound solid...

but does your pool have like a cookout area in it

fea35f72ebf0e0b1f877419765dcda9ace613f3.jpg

I guess you already counted me out since I wasn't on the list.

continue to do so until you bring back Mangudai's idea:

SuperStock_1365-188~Close-up-of-a-Basketball-Net-Posters.jpg

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

If I go there better be females.....

....I hate a sausage fest.
i never understood this, its a NT summit. The hell do you expect from it?

I'll be there for sure.

I'm moving to Ft. Lauderdale in July and I'm going down there dude Memorial Day weekend to party and check out apartments.

All yall people that are coming in here talking about its not gonna happen/ its gonna be a sausage fest... i have a simple solution...

Don't come in this thread & don't come to the mini summit if it happens...

But for the rest of you... we just need to get what were doing settled first...

My Ideas:
Have a BBQ at someplace
Hang out for 2 or so hours
And then after that the people who want to go to the bars can... and the people who don't can do something else...

Its probably also easier if we use facebook to help plan this

Aiite well guys I've been given an idea for a place thanks to ImSoJayded

how does everyone feel about going to Crandon Park for the BBQ part of the Mini Summit.

Its $5 for Parking... $1.50 toll...

they have barbeque pits out there for cookin also...

Originally Posted by joshhassolex

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I live in the 561.
This isn't going to happen.. We've tried too many times already.
why so negative?
cuz she lives in the 561
lol whatever ..305 aint +!#$.
jk i like visiting miami, but I love living in Palm Beach.

and its because we've tried so many times..i guess it was because hardly anybody visits regional as much as general. So maybe this time we can throwsomething together.

alright yall... so we need more possibilites of places we can have this at?

Crandon Park...

where else people... somewhere that has a BBQ pit preferrably

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Im going to be a freshmen at FIU in august.... whats good
nerd.gif
I'm on my 4th year at FIU. I wish i would've never gone to this school
tired.gif

I just finished grad school there. Overall I had some great professors but a lot of the undergrad classes are unbearable because they are too big and thementality is to get the grade and get out, forget learning. Also very weak campus life, the vast majority go to class (optional) and dip, no one hangs aroundon campus.

Worst part is really the secretaries and such. If you have a problem that needs to get resolved don't bother calling cause they'll transfer you allover the place and back. Great education though, the school is doing big things and getting major credibility, just need to work the kinks out.

Crandon Park...

I think Crandon Park is a pretty good spot, unless we can find one on Miami Beach somewhere, so we can head out to south beach after. I'm nottoo familiar with the parks there but there might be some with pits and maybe basketball courts.

Anybody know NT'er dshorty561 ? He just scammed me for some shoes and lives in the So. Fla area

Thanks

Originally Posted by miamin2

Crandon Park...

I think Crandon Park is a pretty good spot, unless we can find one on Miami Beach somewhere, so we can head out to south beach after. I'm not too familiar with the parks there but there might be some with pits and maybe basketball courts.
yea... & Crandon Park isnt too far from South Beach...

just an idea... we might want to pick somewhere closer to south Beach because not everybody has cars... & i dont know if all of you guys are willing togive rides to fellow NTers

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

If not a BBQ on the beach we could always go to a restaurant.
also a good idea

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Anybody know NT'er dshorty561 ? He just scammed me for some shoes and lives in the So. Fla area

Thanks
No, but thanks for the heads up...

Back
Top Bottom