1000xbb.jpg

1000xc.jpg

1000xy.jpg

1ifxw8st56.jpg

12ezflst56.jpg

thqtost56.jpg

x1000l.jpg

1000xx.jpg

Memorial Day Weekend in South Beach is like a live-action WSHH compilation video.

Peeped WSHH last night...the garden tool videos were just 
eek.gif

Chicks flashing ******* off some "Hey, you got nice @%@#, can you flash me?" 

Went down to MIA on MDW back in 06.. never again.. It looked like a Lil' Wayne convention

I just went on a day trip on the water for a soca/reggae party.
Best 6 hours ever. I left dripping from head to toe.

If you go down there with the intention of just walkin around and not spending some Bank, youre looking for a pretty bad weekend. so, Of course you're gonna see WSHH style !@*# if youre hanging around miscreants roaming the strip and Beach.

If you go willing to spend $ on events, clubnights, & comedy show, You will have a very enjoyable time.

Wake up late afternoon, hit the beach grab a few drinks, rent jetskis, take a boat trip, hit up coconut grove, go shopping, get right, go to an event/club bag a Breezay, put in work, get a few hrs sleep, repeat until Monday Morning.
Easy recipe for enjoying Memorial Day in Miami

nothing beat South Beach early 2000 when Terror Squad was popping, nothing but Cubans, Dominicans & Rican mamis
The shut down of ATL's Freaknik destroyed MIA

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

nothing beat South Beach early 2000 when Terror Squad was popping, nothing but Cubans, Dominicans & Rican mamis

This.  I was there in 1999 & 2001.  99 was absolutely bananas.  2001, you could kind of see the "urban swing" was coming into play.

Last time I went was '07. Man it aint been the same. I hear it's getting worse and worse. 3 more years max.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

If you go down there with the intention of just walkin around and not spending some Bank, youre looking for a pretty bad weekend. so, Of course you're gonna see WSHH style !@*# if youre hanging around miscreants roaming the strip and Beach.

If you go willing to spend $ on events, clubnights, & comedy show, You will have a very enjoyable time.

Wake up late afternoon, hit the beach grab a few drinks, rent jetskis, take a boat trip, hit up coconut grove, go shopping, get right, go to an event/club bag a Breezay, put in work, get a few hrs sleep, repeat until Monday Morning.

gunna's gunna get it.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

gunna's gunna get it.

Gunna sounds like a vet. This is how SoBe use to work out around Circa 1999-2005, after that downhill.

Originally Posted by rashi

gunna's gunna get it.

Gunna sounds like a vet. This is how SoBe use to work out around Circa 1999-2005, after that downhill.

laugh.gif
Dom & rashi

definitely a Vet.

sounds simple yet fun as hell.

gunna's gunna get it.
Readin this reminded me when dudes talk about their good #++ night on guy code

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

I lived down there from 2000-2002. Working in the music business.

%$%! almost killed me........

In the BEST way possible!

Seriously if your weren't down there in the mid to late 90's - early 00's then u missed it.

Back
Top Bottom