Memorial Weekend Miami!!!

I'm going down next month with a couple of my homies should be a good time it'll be my first time in Miami. So I'm just wondering have any of you been during this weekend or any of you going, what were your experiences, and some must spots to hit up clubs, restaurants, malls etc...

I'm going down next month with a couple of my homies should be a good time it'll be my first time in Miami. So I'm just wondering have any of you been during this weekend or any of you going, what were your experiences, and some must spots to hit up clubs, restaurants, malls etc...

I've been 3 times.....as of late, the goons just fill up the streets with BS....I never went to the clubs, cause I am NOT willing to pay more than $100 to enter a wack @+# party.  The daytime is good for picking up females and illin on the beach...but for real, the Miami cats ruined it for me....dudes are just foul humans. 

I'm going to Cancun Jumpoff instead....

I've been 3 times.....as of late, the goons just fill up the streets with BS....I never went to the clubs, cause I am NOT willing to pay more than $100 to enter a wack @+# party.  The daytime is good for picking up females and illin on the beach...but for real, the Miami cats ruined it for me....dudes are just foul humans. 

Originally Posted by pookieman

co motherfreakin sign

co motherfreakin sign

What pookie said pretty much sums it up..I outgrew memorial weekend, I've been going since 2002 when it wasen't all goons on the street with high cars and rims, it was actually fun back then..Now there is just a bunch of !%*!%$ in the streets and prostitutes acting stupid..The day time is the BEST time to pick up girls, and at night the club prices are CRAZY!!! I paid  $150.00 to go to diddys party at mansion and it was money wasted to just stand up and stare at the VIP section where all the celebrities were popping bottles..Never again 
ohwell.gif

What pookie said pretty much sums it up..I outgrew memorial weekend, I've been going since 2002 when it wasen't all goons on the street with high cars and rims, it was actually fun back then..Now there is just a bunch of !%*!%$ in the streets and prostitutes acting stupid..The day time is the BEST time to pick up girls, and at night the club prices are CRAZY!!! I paid  $150.00 to go to diddys party at mansion and it was money wasted to just stand up and stare at the VIP section where all the celebrities were popping bottles..Never again 
ohwell.gif

came in here to say this. Don't waste your money/time. All hype

came in here to say this. Don't waste your money/time. All hype

Regardless of what anyone is saying in this thread, OP, as well as plenty other people, will attend Miami for memorial weekend. Just enjoy yourself but preclude from paying overly high prices just for a club.

Regardless of what anyone is saying in this thread, OP, as well as plenty other people, will attend Miami for memorial weekend. Just enjoy yourself but preclude from paying overly high prices just for a club.

honestlt bro, do not waste your time. Bunch of Lil'Wayne look dudes all over the place, disrespectful and everything is jacked up in terms of price

honestlt bro, do not waste your time. Bunch of Lil'Wayne look dudes all over the place, disrespectful and everything is jacked up in terms of price

laugh.gif

this, 100%

laugh.gif

this, 100%

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Pookie is right Miami sucks, Broward all day

everytime someone says this i laugh more everytime.

pookieman wrote:
 the Miami cats ruined it for me....dudes are just foul humans. 

this is a misunderstanding.
im FROM miami and on memorial day i go nowhere near to the beach, all the locals leave cuz every goon from all over the country come to miami to rent out all the luxury cars scooters. 95% that you say are ruining it for you are not from here....

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Pookie is right Miami sucks, Broward all day

everytime someone says this i laugh more everytime.

pookieman wrote:

im FROM miami and on memorial day i go nowhere near to the beach, all the locals leave cuz every goon from all over the country come to miami to rent out all the luxury cars scooters. 95% that you say are ruining it for you are not from here....

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

I can actually believe this, because it's the same for my city. Half the people that "represent" Atlanta, arent even from here. Gives the place a bad stigma. But, with that said, I would take pookies advice, cuz it sounds accurate...  

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

I can actually believe this, because it's the same for my city. Half the people that "represent" Atlanta, arent even from here. Gives the place a bad stigma. But, with that said, I would take pookies advice, cuz it sounds accurate...  

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

ca5perrr wrote:

yeah, but it's the strip you goto when you think Miami
so yes, theres more to Miami... 

Back
Top Bottom