Memory Lane: Pac Interview about Big Vol... :hat

shoeking2101

Banned
A classic interview where pac just goes in on B.I.G. Talks about how he put biggie on, how biggie smalls became big poppa, and more.
Old, but very compelling and none of the less, a dope listen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.youtube.com/wa...iWRA&feature=related

I'm waitin for dudes documentary on here to drop about all this. I swear it would be a Box Office smash if released in theaters.

I'm waitin for dudes documentary on here to drop about all this. I swear it would be a Box Office smash if released in theaters.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

This x2

This x2

What documentary?
A Pac documentary would be VERY appreciated

Was that Sway interviewing him?

The %**# Tupac was describing about Big plus Bigs friend saying in some documentary that he never sold drugs makes Bigs %**# look like a gimmick, it doesn't take away from the music just makes me look at it differently.

What documentary?

The %**# Tupac was describing about Big plus Bigs friend saying in some documentary that he never sold drugs makes Bigs %**# look like a gimmick, it doesn't take away from the music just makes me look at it differently.

^2pac dropping that real on big.

and yeah that was sway interviewing him. I didn't know some of that about big before this though...

^2pac dropping that real on big.

and yeah that was sway interviewing him. I didn't know some of that about big before this though...

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

What documentary?

I enjoy Pac more than Big but calling Big a gimmick, you need to call Pac a gimmick as well..   Not his social commentary side, but when he portrayed a tough guy...

What documentary?

I enjoy Pac more than Big but calling Big a gimmick, you need to call Pac a gimmick as well..   Not his social commentary side, but when he portrayed a tough guy...

Originally Posted by Essential1

What documentary?

portrayed to be tough? 

The !$!$# rep sheet is pretty long dog. You can say he was extra and wasnt a real "gangsta" but that !$!$# actually was bout the @#+% he believed in. 

Thats pretty tough  

What documentary?

portrayed to be tough? 

The !$!$# rep sheet is pretty long dog. You can say he was extra and wasnt a real "gangsta" but that !$!$# actually was bout the @#+% he believed in. 

Thats pretty tough  

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

What documentary?

How was pac a gimmick? Pac has said it himself that that is an image that he portrays to sell records and that he didn't think it would lead to it being a matter of life and death. Also, on the flip hand of that, a lot of the stuff pac talked about he truly backed, and truly believed in and stood behind.

What documentary?

How was pac a gimmick? Pac has said it himself that that is an image that he portrays to sell records and that he didn't think it would lead to it being a matter of life and death. Also, on the flip hand of that, a lot of the stuff pac talked about he truly backed, and truly believed in and stood behind.

Back
Top Bottom