Memphis Principal Killed By Student

Memphis is the Ohio of the South.
...can't get positive press for anything because of this type of crap.
30t6p3b.gif

It's a damn shame. Not going to generalize every child as a potential antisocial, psychopath capable of such actions, but a lot of student aged kids nowadays just don't appreciate how good they have it, to even have an education and people who put themselves in various helping positions.

Really don't want to put the blame on any one thing or person(s), but something has to be done. We can't keep having these kids who throw away their future because of bone-headed actions or even worse put behind bars because they feel it's their right to commit heinous crimes as such.

It's seriously sickening and disparaging. Who wants to raise a child in this world when their very actions have no basis, even in the face of your steady hand.

i seriously want to cry and very shocked
i never hate my principal since middle & elemantary school the rest weren't even that annoying to me

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Memphis is the Ohio of the South.
...can't get positive press for anything because of this type of crap.
30t6p3b.gif

It's Florida, Memphis isn't close to it.

But dude should get life in jail for this.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

school system here cannot catch a break

grin.gif

Was thinking the same thing. My undergrad roommate graduated from Cordova back in 06. I saw that you all had all the schools closed until the city paid up earlier this summer. Memphis is wild.... Looks like another city I aint trying to live in

Wasn't he about to graduate in a few months? Move on with your life. Kids be so emotional these days. They dwell on all this small stuff.. Emotionally challenged to the nth degree.. If it wasn't this principal, it probably would've been a boss at a job he had to take when he flunked out of school next year.. These types would inevitably have a run in with the law.. He may even be the type to beat on his girlfriend or family member. If youre that pent up and angry at one person, he probably had issues with everyone.

Well now he can think about his dislike for her, for life in prison... What a !%+!!%%, and waste of oxygen...

Back
Top Bottom