Men and Umbrellas

Light rain I don't care but I'll pull a bentley and use one early for a hard downpour. Most dudes are wearing hoodys though so I see why not.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

MILLION DOLLAR STACKS wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
If it raining hard im going to have a damn umbrella I aint no fool.

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

OP, what state are you from?
DC.

I swear man it must be a PRIDE thing here. SO MANY dudes don't use umbrellas.

Yall say it is a crazy question but I see it ALL OF THE TIME.
laugh.gif

I used to go without one when I was like 15-16. As I grew older, I realized that dry>soaked (unless we're talking about females).

laugh.gif
I remember one day when school got out like last week, everybody was leaving and as I was leaving on my bus, the bus passed by this dude just chillin inthe rain tryna look hard. This ##@*@ was practically posing in the rain gettin' drenched.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

DC.

laugh.gif

Depends homie, I see people in NW, Downtown, and even NE using umbrellas. Dudes in SE go hard with the hoodies, fitteds, or even nothing just walking
smh.gif

I mean Umbrellas are NOT even that expensive you can go to the Dollar Store and get one.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

DC.

laugh.gif
You got DC looking like they got Chuck Norris on the state flag with all of these "real man" posts you've been dropping about thecats in your area.
laugh.gif

lol @ the poncho. lol @ the word poncho.

and it must be a dmv thing bc down here an umbrella stays in the car. ga weather is unpredictable.

I think if you are wearing business attire it is acceptable, otherwise you arecompromising your manhood.

I Live in MD and work in DC. When its raining like today...I pulls out the big %#+ Golf umbrella. Str8 bodying bammas off of the sidewalk.
pimp.gif
Aint none of my gear getting wet, even if its causal friday.

Hey_

My participation depends on the intensity of the precipitation.

Pneumonia ftl.

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by ICUP

I Live in MD and work in DC. When its raining like today...I pulls out the big %#+ Golf umbrella. Str8 bodying bammas off of the sidewalk.
pimp.gif
Aint none of my gear getting wet, even if its causal friday.

OFT, I use my big beach umbrella that can hold like 3 people plus me. I was bodying people off the metro escalators this morn on my way into work. I aintmessing up the casual friday wardrobe, especially since I may go out tonight
laugh.gif

I don't get why anyone wouldn't...if you have any sense you took a shower before leaving the house, why ruin what you're wearing and exposeyourself to the elements directly?

I haven't worn an umbrella since about third grade but then again, I'm from the Oakland and now live in southern califrnia. It's not like I wageconstant war against mother nature.

i remember there was a thread a while ago promoting the notion that males who use umbrellas were feminine...

I coulda swore you started it....

Back
Top Bottom