Men who brag about dating very young women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaat??? Have you been to NOVA? I work  with families and when I say....wait...granted, I don't know what the mom looked like before kids but they are mostly overweight and these men pull 6 figures alone. So, idk. 

Have you been outside of NOVA?

What do you do for a living?

:lol: @ karlrep

I'm a black man, I don't know any black men that married, have a current gf or dates fat women so that assumption is nonsense.

I have one uncle who has a fat wife but his life is a mess.

I'm a black man, I don't know any black men that married, have a current gf or dates fat women so that assumption is nonsense.

I have one uncle who has a fat wife but his life is a mess.

I'm more than certain the black men you know are fairly stable and life in tact, right?

The only chubby chasers I know are broke dudes.

Nothing wrong with laying up with a big girl. I've searched BBW a couple times on the pron sites?

But a relationship? And being seen in public? Having children voluntarily?

Broke men, unstable men, men that don't have direction...

real talk Kelly if you are a girl, you have a 1.0 WAR

your IV is too high
your personality is mediocre
your growth prospects are decent
idk if you can cook
and you never post pics

why can't you just enjoy life and have fun instead of being the female version of @4wrestling

I'm more than certain the black men you know are fairly stable and life in tact, right?

Nothing wrong with laying up with a big girl. I've searched BBW a couple times on the pron sites?

Ol girl basically said black dudes like fat girls 
laugh.gif

Ol girl basically said black dudes like fat girls :lol:

Isn't that one of the stereotypes?

It's 2015.

I just watched a documentary about Jamaican men using foreign women to finance themselves.

Matter of fact, I know wayyyyy more men mooching off of women than the other way around.

Well i got my laugh for today

I can vouch for this statement.

Ol girl basically said black dudes like fat girls 
laugh.gif
o_O is that what it is?

I'm a broke junior in college and I dont like FAT girls but I do prefer the thickness...I just have a thing for thick thighs.

But at the same time I've been into the...ahem....thicker variety since early HS more or less.

Like @msdunnieo  is my ideal woman shape...ideal hair, skin tone, everything tbh

@peac_hy is a strong second

Last edited:
Fontaine just laid out the truth, only dudes who actively pursue the obese yambs are guys who don't have any other options aka broke dudes.

o_O is that what it is?
I'm a broke junior in college and I dont like FAT girls but I do prefer the thickness...I just have a thing for thick thighs.
But at the same time I've been into the...ahem....thicker variety since early HS more or less.
Like @msdunnieo is my ideal woman shape.
you're 21, famb... U haven't even began your adult life...

We're talking about dudes out of college or at least past the age where they're expected not to have Mich..

As a junior in college, nobody expects you to be taking in a decent salary, living on your own, and stable mentally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom