Men ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Op is the worst type of female to run into and get involved with.

It's this simple.

Bruh figured out what he had to say to get you to let him smash. Told you he wanted to be with you move in yada yada because he wanted to get the yambs.

Word to Khaled you played yourself.

You're the only one that looks corny here. Women gotta realize it's 2016 and holding out doesn't make you more appealing as far as relationships. Did he run the fade on you? Yea but you put him in the spot he thought he needed to.

Out.

Whoever said that the dude was over-invested in this chick cause she made him wait hit the nail on the head. Now he led you on and you salty. Keep it moving mama. Wheres ninjahood or FlyNY to make sense of all this?

Op is the worst type of female to run into and get involved with.

It's this simple.

Bruh figured out what he had to say to get you to let him smash. Told you he wanted to be with you move in yada yada because he wanted to get the yambs.

Word to Khaled you played yourself.

You're the only one that looks corny here. Women gotta realize it's 2016 and holding out doesn't make you more appealing as far as relationships. Did he run the fade on you? Yea but you put him in the spot he thought he needed to.

Out.

View media item 1873484

Lol. That guy is a future Charlie Sheen.

And I'm glad I did it to this day. I probably saved this man's life. He's going to be a better man. I expect an invite to his wedding next year

Baby girl you sound corny as hell....females like you validate the mysogonist nature of this site.

Who's troll account is this?

Alter ego? As in Jemele Hill?

Yea that whole thing. No way a Part-Timer knows of that joke, so yea, she is around here nonstop.

@Methodical Management
  what is her other screename man?
Meth covered this already.
Where? :nerd:
If this Kellyrep e-persona is really female she gives a bad name for women and how they're crazy. This is some childish ****.

If it's a dude like I been thinking, nice little trap thread once again :lol:
Has Kelly never posted pics?
Not to NT's knowledge.

The rate she's replying to posts continues to make think this is all fakery and *******.

The idea that what she allegedly did to this dude made him change his ways is funny though :lol: Like I don't think females are that dumb.

Last edited:
No lie I'm willing to Bet this is DCs ultimate Rustle account, just need Meth to confirm it..

At this time the cat lady congregation is not accepting applications

mJ1M183.jpg

I can be very crazy. Next topic.

He was lying and was messy, so I did the right thing in moving on.  I don't even regret it. Just that I hadn't done it sooner.

It  was the 1st time I met a man like that but lesson learned. And you're not very mature yourself based on your response.
You're gonna be a miserable woman. Even when you think you've found the one, dude just gonna impregnate you and bounce on you. Hopefully he stays in his kid life, but he will probably want no dealings with you, but knowing your crazy self you may try to throw dude in prison with false claims of abuse or try and stick him for every penny he has. You need help.

OP crazy. OP should have taken the L and kept it moving.

Chick did this to me before. What's funny is OP doesn't realize she didn't do anything because dude probably has rotation. Rookies become starters overnight boo.

tumblr_n0yvxb2XLc1tr2dnxo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Easy answer here.

You liked him and he knew it.
He ran game on you (basically doing all the things that you wanted to be done and saying all the things you wanted to hear.)

And most importantly, he was giving you the prefect amount of attention..... because he had another woman claiming a portion of his time and he wasn't constantly underneath you, blowing you up.

That's the reason dudes with a lot of women typically keep a lot of women and dudes that try to swoon only one chick and up running her off, because he's drowning her with attention.

Anyway, what you did on Facebook with tagging the pics with the other girl and his family says more about you than it does him. Trust me in this one. This is a country where it's 'acceptable' for a man to have multiple women. Maybe not acceptable, but expected. So you're not really tarnishing his image. If anything, you're making him look more player. Very childish and immature move. You showed your hand and proved that you invested way too much of yourself into him.

I understand that you're hurt, but you should've just taken that L and moved on to the next dude. But I forgot, girls like "challenges" and it appears that you all can be gluttons for punishment.

You should've bowed out gracefully but instead you look like the psycho.

What type of sociopath is this? Why do men do these things? This guy just wasted 5 months of my life

Sounds like you might be the sociopath. He was just a squirrel chasing a nut baby. U happened to be it. I'm sure he saw the red flags in you and decided to rock with the other chic.

OP crazy. OP should have taken the L and kept it moving.

Chick did this to me before. What's funny is OP doesn't realize she didn't do anything because dude probably has rotation. Rookies become starters overnight boo[/SIZE].

tumblr_n0yvxb2XLc1tr2dnxo1_500.gif

op right you bastids is evil

Last edited:
What type of sociopath is this? Why do men do these things? This guy just wasted 5 months of my life

Sounds like you might be the sociopath. He was just a squirrel chasing a nut baby. U happened to be it. I'm sure he saw the red flags in you and decided to rock with the other chic.

She just mad he did her like females do guys all the time. He went MIA on her and she went into stalker mode. Saw he had a new boo and got jelly.

OP making up lame excuses about STDs. If OP was worried about STDs she wouldn't have been raw sexing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom