Men ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. She admitted she was into him so why don't you let him smash? To prove a point?

Dude sounds lame too. Why wouldn't you call that behavior out? Or just be straight up. I never cheated on a girl but I definitely never waited more than two weeks to smash either. No time to cheat and no time for wack broads thinking too highly of themselves.

roll.gif
at this woman getting 10 pages off GP from her first thread in months

Y'all must be bored I swear

Cliffs:
- OP who has been trolling with his/her identity from jump like Frank Abagnale, unleashes yet another sob story that lasts longer than the entire DBZ saga.
- Frankrep is ashamed he/she fell like light work for the Ibaka, and allowed a stranger from a dating website to treat her like Paul George on South Beach.
- OP admits to having Devin Booker-like experience, yet wonders why these dudes are running Chef Curry circles around him/her.
- Instead Frankrep decides the best course of action is to conduct more research than the creators of 'Making A Murderer' regarding this PG13-like fellow.
- Next, OP launches a Facebook tirade involving Paul George's closest kin. He/she thinks a lesson was taught, when really George's family just views Frankrep as a crazy, misguided ex.
- Frankrep delusionally believes he/she will be invited to PG's future wedding. In reality, he/she has the venue coordinates mapped out like Brolin in 'Sicario.'
- @RustyShackleford and @SneakerHeathen attempt to provide aid, to no avail. Instead Frankrep wages war on @shoefreakbaby, and Holm/Tate has been replaced at UFC 197.

Last edited:
Funny the same thing crossed my mind. DC or Nomad. Whoever it is is smart enough to use different IPs cause meth already ran a check. I'd love to know who it really is tho, they deserve an award
Put your account on the line

I happen to like ur posts tho, place wouldn't be the same without u :wink:

We can bet some money tho, if that includes any other potential alias besides this one. Now how do we prove it considering the IPs are clearly different?

smashing unprotected is no big deal shorty knew the guy for a bit. I have done it previous . And dudes are acting like they are some angels in this thread, unless the whole Tay is a facade .. Everybody has sex , unprotected or not, its just part of a relationship- however you define that, therein lies the problem. Doesnt sound like it was an exclusive thing so you kind of just blew it out of proportion.

Some guys have what called a team. So at any time they rnt exclusive, you belong there. Sounds like he didn't finesse it right , which is him lying. Honesty In that type of smashing for fun relationship is mad important on the guys end, other wise I see it as womanizing.

Anyway he could have well been trying to really get exclusive with you and just had to wrap up other stuff, we all confused at times.

Your reaction though, is what's wack.

I happen to like ur posts tho, place wouldn't be the same without u :wink:

We can bet some money tho, if that includes any other potential alias besides this one. Now how do we prove it considering the IPs are clearly different?
We can bet ANY amount of money that I don't own any backup names

You suggested I did so all evidence falls on you

Last edited:
:rofl: at this woman getting 10 pages off GP from her first thread in months

Y'all must be bored I swear

True. My thing is, OP has been masquerading around here as a girl for months now, yet we still fall for the trap. It's impressive, and sad at the same time. The dude knows exactly what topics get NT boiling and pushes all the right buttons, I'm assuming it's someone's backup account. What girl in their right minds would come to a male dominated forum that doesn't agree with her ever to rant?

Dating MIT grads my *** :lol:

Not to come off as sexist, but women go digging too much. Once you saw you were blocked in Facebook you should have moved on. I really don't get all the detective work women are always so compelled to do. It's okay to not know everything.

Last edited:
Gtd made me laugh. Women can never take a hint. Always need to directly be told things smh

I forgot to address that, once you see that you were blocked, you should've moved on right then and there. Creating an alternate account to spy on son makes you look mad psycho. I understand you gave up the yambs and want to work hard to not have done that in vain, but just take the L and move on.

@Harkemtothebronx, it's because they're not accustomed to losing and they've always got bailed out throughout their entire lives, especially if they're attractive.

I never understood the whole "women like a challenge" thing because I was thinking about it from the eyes of a man. I used to be like "life is already challenging, why would I want a mate that makes life even more challenging". Think about the things that take place when an attractive female is around:

people hold the door for them, tell her how beautiful she is, little girls look at her with a sense of admiration, little boys blush around them and give them flowers, they get offered free drinks, they get to skip to the front of the line at clubs, they get job offers that many other women are excluded to, men kiss their posterior 24/7,they get free stuff from simps at fast food restaurants, cops let them go with a warning, professors slide them a point or two or thirty to ensure they pass, they basically get to pick the man of their choice,not to mention all the cyber butt-kissing they get from all the social media sites, government's got their back, police damn sure got their back, brothers/cousins got their back and if pops is in her life, you know he's been telling her she's a princess everyday of her life and paying her car note/insurance/rent, she will NEVER be homeless, EVER, she's living with an eternal safety net and harness, while we men are out here balls to the wall, hoping not to fall. We don't know these luxuries.

That's why they like that bad boy image and like dudes that aren't afraid to tell them no. It adds a refreshing change of pace. They look at it like a difficult board on a video game. They feel that they can eventually overcome it and get their way. Unfortunately, after some bruises, black eyes and broken bones later, and in some cases, a child/few children later, they realize that they can't beat this game. Because it's NOT A GAME, it's real life and a grimey @#& dude finessed them the way regular people get finessed everyday. They finally get some sense and go for the guy that appears to be ready to settle down.

It has taken me 32 years to gain this this wisdom and insight. Trial and error on my part, along with reading related topics have helped me see the light.

Last edited:
She's not even responding anymore everybody's just saying the same **** over and over again. Thread sux now. Dude who thugged her out was probably in the bathroom after he smashed raw cleaning his Peter off like View media item 1874162

I don't think I've ever seen someone take so many Ls...

That whole Facebook escapade thing screams immaturity and insecurity

Doing way too much.

You said seeing each other was "hit or miss" after the first week. Then you "called it off" after going out with another guy.

No need for all that FB screenshots and messaging the other girl and all that. Dude blocked you from his FB because you act crazy! And what did you do after he blocked you, you made a second profile and went crazy sending messages and messaging his family.

I forgot to address that, once you see that you were blocked, you should've moved on right then and there. Creating an alternate account to spy on son makes you look mad psycho. I understand you gave up the yambs and want to work hard to not have done that in vain, but just take the L and move on.

@Harkemtothebronx, it's because they're not accustomed to losing and they've always got bailed out throughout their entire lives, especially if they're attractive.

I never understood the whole "women like a challenge" thing because I was thinking about it from the eyes of a man. I used to be like "life is already challenging, why would I want a mate that makes life even more challenging". Think about the things that take place when an attractive female is around:

people hold the door for them, tell her how beautiful she is, little girls look at her with a sense of admiration, little boys blush around them and give them flowers, they get offered free drinks, they get to skip to the front of the line at clubs, they get job offers that many other women are excluded to, men kiss their posterior 24/7,they get free stuff from simps at fast food restaurants, cops let them go with a warning, professors slide them a point or two or thirty to ensure they pass, they basically get to pick the man of their choice,not to mention all the cyber butt-kissing they get from all the social media sites, government's got their back, police damn sure got their back, brothers/cousins got their back and if pops is in her life, you know he's been telling her she's a princess everyday of her life and paying her car note/insurance/rent, she will NEVER be homeless, EVER, she's living with an eternal safety net and harness, while we men are out here balls to the wall, hoping not to fall. We don't know these luxuries.

That's why they like that bad boy image and like dudes that aren't afraid to tell them no. It adds a refreshing change of pace. They look at it like a difficult board on a video game. They feel that they can eventually overcome it and get their way. Unfortunately, after some bruises, black eyes and broken bones later, and in some cases, a child/few children later, they realize that they can't beat this game. Because it's NOT A GAME, it's real life and a grimey @#& dude finessed them the way regular people get finessed everyday. They finally get some sense and go for the guy that appears to be ready to settle down.

It has taken me 32 years to gain this this wisdom and insight. Trial and error on my part, along with reading related topics have helped me see the light.
Well said.

How did I let this thread slip by me yesterday 
mean.gif

OP def a bird for that stunt she pulled....

Ol lemme find love over the internet face ***

You let the man hit raw then get mad cuz he

hitting everything else raw? You prolly can't

prove that unless you got something....

So basically you got that funky monkey...oh ok 

You said you been with one other person so 

basically you letting everybody touch it raw..

Wheres the balance? Wheres accountability???? 

You know better OP..Lock this up...She want attention

Aint no way you THAT dumb. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom