Men's Hairline's

Evidently skin quality(if this is a "feature", is the most important above the shoulder feature on a male.. according to chicks Ive had this conversation with. How your nose fits in with the rest of your face, and hairline are second and third respectively.

Poll the 5 chicks on NT about this.

White girl kissed my head Friday night
happy.gif

Black FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The 7th Mile

Op what happened to you? I remember you used to be in the music forum tryna rap like a normal _ but you always post weird +%%@ now...I hope you ain't hit a bad batch
nerd.gif
??

I'm still rapping but idk if I'm getting older and that's the reason. Im more concerned about my looks now ever since I've been lonely and single .

Originally Posted by bence23

just shave it using a 1. thats what i did and wished i had done it 5 years earlier. Makes me even look younger IMO. maybe im trippin tho
Nah, you aren't. I do that once a week and it works wonders. I know at some point ima have to bite the bullet and shave it, though.
30t6p3b.gif

Maybe your receeding hairline is just an opportunity for you to work on your personality.  If your looks is the only thing pulling these females, maybe that is why your alone/lonely/single.  Just a thought.  It's not the end of the world...bald dudes, low cut, etc...all that is just surface level. 

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

I think there are some deeper self esteem issues going on here.

What I was thinking...
What others have said, just shave it off or cut it low.  If a chick ain't gonna give you yambs specifically cause of your hairline you don't need to mess with her in the first place. 

I have a cousin, actually two and they've been bald for decades but one has a bad brazilian and the other makes so much money and has such a cool demeanor that being bald to them is just a part of life. They didn't run from it and they didn't let that one aspect dictate the rest of their lives.

Another family friend was going bald and he always told me that he thinks that men going bald is the worst thing to happen....he spends hundreds of dollars every month for some hair oil and pills and egg yolks and all that crap and his life is miserable...he's divorced, business failing, and is just a mess.

Moral of the story, don't be so vain and let this control your life or other facets will suffer the consequences.

GL.

I don't understand why people worry about balding so much. I am going to go bald also. I'm 21 right now and that widows crow is starting to go backwards. My dad is bald, my uncle is bald, my grandpa is bald so I've known my whole life it was going to happen. Honestly I could care less. It is what is it. You can cry about it or accept it and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Is the hairline the most important feature on a male? Mine is already like my fathers. I have a long egpytian nose that makes me look different from every body. All the females ive gottan have been bad but I'm moving to Orlando , FL and idk I hope I'm not losing it.

Yeah ok 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom