Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Can someone recommend me a deodorant that goes on DRY?

I have tried bars and aerosol spray...but both makes me pits feel wet and clumpy throughout the day. I can feel a layer of deodorant and it makes me feel uncomfortable even if my pits aren't wet.

I bought the Kiehls lotion deodorant..and although it doesnt have that clumpy feeling, it is not strong enough.

Tips? Ideas? Maybe it's a psychological thing..

It seems simple enough, but try using less. Maybe do it on a day you're not going to be super active or around a lot of people just to see how it works, but if you're overdoing it that might be the cause, so just use two swipes and that's it.

Or you can apply it and then rub in some Clubman Talc which should absorb the extra wetness from the deoderant.

Just a tip as the weather warms up, if you're worried about your boys getting sweaty dab some baby powder down there. Keeps them dry and smelling nice

Dove Men's + Care "Extra Fresh" Body Wash

Head & Shoulder's Clinical Strength

Old Spice "Fresh" Deodorant

Whatever lotion the girls around me be using

Last edited:
Lotion- Curel, Daily Moisture

Nothing comes close hands down :pimp:

For Deodorant, just some regular Degree will do. But this is NT, a man shoud use womens deodorant and vice versa. Don't ask why.

Last edited:
Soap- Dove Shea Butter Soap

Body- Coco Butter Vaseline

The Boys - Johnsons Baby Powder

Hair- Head and Shoulders

NT put me on some natural hair shampoo and conditioners 
nerd.gif

Just a tip as the weather warms up, if you're worried about your boys getting sweaty dab some baby powder down there. Keeps them dry and smelling nice
I brought some with me to Vegas. Lawd I'm glad I brought some with me.

If you're throwing powders in places, I recommend Clubman Talc... great scent and absorbs moisture.

Talc allegedly causes cancer though, so I switched to talc free formulas like either the Johnson's with the lavender or Gold Bond makes one. Before I knew that though, I liked Shower to Shower sport.

Everything causes cancer, from what I've seen I'm not too worried about it.

I'm using Johnson's and Johnson baby powder as opposed to Clubman Talc, and have no complaints with the J&J thus far, is the Clubman anymore effective or no?

I didn't use J&J often, but other than the scent... it's probably the same.

Glad to see some Sandalwood people in here. It's good stuff.

I have some Nivea face/body/hair wash I use when my hair is super short and just use it all over essentially.

Gillette gel deodorants work perfect for me. Other stuff hasn't worked as well in my past experiences.

I only shave with clippers so I can't speak to that stuff :frown:

old spice fresh deordorant, gillette sensitive shaving cream, gillette razors, oral b floss, crest whitening toothpaste, listerine mouthwash.

My favorite skincare brands are Kiehls, Aesop, and Baxter.

They're all pretty pricey, but when it comes to spending money, why would you ever consider skimping on yourself? Treat yourself to something nice and your skin, and the attention it gets, will be worth the world.

Back
Top Bottom