MentalKicks, Sole-Up (Air Randy), Kicksole, or Marqueesole for Concords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...exactly. His pair is all creased in the heel DS out the box. My pair looks way better shaped with no creases and a more consistent shape throughout the heal AFTER 20 WEARS. Too many coincidences. Keep screaming that its just JB quality all you want, but a ds legit pair just doesn't look all creased up and lumpy around the ankle like that. Straight misshaped mental kicks garbage. Overpriced taobao nonsense.

lol @ Ninjahood not posting other detailed pics to rest his case.
da insole proves it, yes i got da bigger perforation holes, etc. but at this point da witch hunt for "fakes" is so ridiculous ya worried more about da store

then da actual product.

i seen nike air jordan III 88's in person before i copped mine, they're all cut da same.

Lol...exactly. His pair is all creased in the heel DS out the box. My pair looks way better shaped with no creases and a more consistent shape throughout the heal AFTER 20 WEARS. Too many coincidences. Keep screaming that its just JB quality all you want, but a ds legit pair just doesn't look all creased up and lumpy around the ankle like that. Straight misshaped mental kicks garbage. Overpriced taobao nonsense.
u definitely dunno what you're talkin..you gonna compare da shape of a shoe that hasn't been worn at all with da laces all tight to something

thats seen pavement and deformed from being used? you need a new hobby b, this sneaker **** dont sound like its working out for you
laugh.gif

when shoes is DS and laces is tight out da box da sneaker is gonna be shaped a certain way..hell if foamposites looked da same way they were shaped

with da laces all tight from da box they would look like banana boat kicks. your logic is straight canister fodder.

LOLOL....no matter how tight you factory lace a shoe, the heel won't look like that on a legit pair. Explain to me how lacing the shoe tightly will make the back of a heel crease like that. 
laugh.gif
 Makes no sense "B".  Also, how is factory lacing gonna make your entire ankle are all lumpy and inconsistent. My sneaker deformed from being used? LOL...my TB 3s look dead stock. Not one crease in the toebox or anywhere else on the shoe. Plus wouldn't wearing the sneaker make more creases, not make them disappear? Your logic is hilarious This hobbie is working out fine for me. You're the one trying to rationalize all these terrible quality issues with these fake joints. Maybe you're the one who needs a new hobby. You're the one that got ripped off buying fake kicks from MentalKicks for 300 bucks when you could have bought the same pre creased garbage from taobao for half the price.

LOLOLOL. 
roll.gif

Is this laced up tight enough for you "B"? LOLOLOL. Still no creases? Hmmmmm. What do you know? Lacing them up tight doesn't magically make creases appear. Crazy how that works.

Is it possible for a pair of nike have different production dates on the tag? The start date is the same the end date is different

LOLOL....no matter how tight you factory lace a shoe, the heel won't look like that on a legit pair. Explain to me how lacing the shoe tightly will make the back of a heel crease like that. 
laugh.gif
 Makes no sense "B".  Also, how is factory lacing gonna make your entire ankle are all lumpy and inconsistent. My sneaker deformed from being used? LOL...my TB 3s look dead stock. Not one crease in the toebox or anywhere else on the shoe. Plus wouldn't wearing the sneaker make more creases, not make them disappear? Your logic is hilarious This hobbie is working out fine for me. You're the one trying to rationalize all these terrible quality issues with these fake joints. Maybe you're the one who needs a new hobby. You're the one that got ripped off buying fake kicks from MentalKicks for 300 bucks when you could have bought the same pre creased garbage from taobao for half the price.

LOLOLOL. 
roll.gif

Is this laced up tight enough for you "B"? LOLOLOL. Still no creases? Hmmmmm. What do you know? Lacing them up tight doesn't magically make creases appear. Crazy how that works.
son you wore your pair so many times da liner is starting to rip on da inside
laugh.gif

comparing a DS pair to your worn **** is ******ed on your own end.

get your money up, get a pair of DS III's and come compare mine to yours, cuz u lookin salty up in here.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm basing that off the insole on your pair. The Nike AIR is nothing like mine, the thickness of the heel is different also. Not to mention you got them from Mental Kicks, lol
I tried tell him all of that. His ankle shape is hilarious. all lumpy and puffy and precreased like a mofo.

Last edited:
Are you sure that was a tear Ninja and not sock piling? You sure about that? How much you tryin to bet? 
laugh.gif
 How is a pair that looks that fresh gonna have a tear in the liner. 
laugh.gif
 Like I said...my pair looks DS  because I take care of my kicks. I'm even whitening the laces right now. Like I said...lookin DS. So...where is that tear again? 

How am I salty if my pair is lookin fresher after all these wears than your DS precreased lumpy mashed potato garbage? Trying to tell me to get my money up...that part was laughable.

Even DerangedSole is callin you out...and he has the same shoes you do. Ninja failin once again.

Last edited:
Nike air insole >*

No one is gonna question my kicks pedigree b,

If you got a bone to pick with mental kicks then

Thats on you, my pair is 100% legit.

Those 88s...not legit

how much you tryin to bet?
nerd.gif

I'm basing that off the insole on your pair. The Nike AIR is nothing like mine, the thickness of the heel is different also. Not to mention you got them from Mental Kicks, lol
put pics of YOUR nike air, cuz as far as im concerned my pair is legit.

900x900px-LL-fa2cd3d2_IMG_20130429_161158.jpeg

straight from mental kicks

put my money where my mouth is, joints came in and they're good.

There should be pretty much no spacing between the letters in Nike, and they are supposed to be bolder. Your heel also has too much padding. I have 2 pairs and they are both exactly the same way....

There should be pretty much no spacing between the letters in Nike, and they are supposed to be bolder. Your heel also has too much padding. I have 2 pairs and they are both exactly the same way....

same font b.

last time i checked, having a CREASE =/= fake...this **** is gotta outta pocket with certain fools, not talkin bout you but in general..they're kicks.

every pair isn't gonna look like jesus christ himself laced it up for you from god.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

same font b.

last time i checked, having a CREASE =/= fake...this **** is gotta outta pocket with certain fools, not talkin bout you but in general..they're kicks.

every pair isn't gonna look like jesus christ himself laced it up for you from god. :lol: :smh:

Dudes in serious denial. I'm not getting sucked into your lack of acknowledgment. Peace homie, as long as you happy....

Ninja............Homie take the L.... those are not legit.. those are Unauthorized Taobao pair and you know it. Go take those to FlightClub and see how long it takes for them to tell you leave the store. This is about to turn into the Whole Moissanite vs. Diamonds thing... :rolleyes

Ninja............Homie take the L.... those are not legit.. those are Unauthorized Taobao pair and you know it. Go take those to FlightClub and see how long it takes for them to tell you leave the store. This is about to turn into the Whole Moissanite vs. Diamonds thing... :rolleyes

My pair is legit, what angle do ya want to see em?

:lol: da perforations are clear, insole good, leather

Is fantastic, etc. Ya problem is certain people cry

Wolf & everyone panics :lol:

Naw ive been around kicks too long..these is A1 legit.

Last edited:

Wolf & everyone panics :lol:

Naw ive been around kicks too long..these is A1 legit.

Wolf & a

Mental Kicks mixes in Bad with the good taobao, but those are NOT legit, Padding is WAY to THICK.. But how about this. Go to Flight Club and See what they tell you.

Da hogwash ya yappin about is baseless...

I HAVE ALL da Jordan III's in OG colorways from

2003-present other then age or single stitiched

Elephant print in da 03' pair versus double in da

following releases, everything is consistent with my

Older pairs, if anything when you line em up like i just

Did, da one that comes off da worse is da CDP pair

Woth that awful leather they were using in 2007.

Da factory lacing is TIGHT on my 88's thats why

They're more closed, not to mention they're DS.

Ya been so paranoid into buying anything fake these

Days now ya callin legit pairs fake too JUST cuz i happened to get em from mental kicks.

Wake up & smell da Folger's folks..ya barking up da

Wrong tree. I KNOW what im talkin bout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom