Mercedes G-Wagen - 2016 Introduces G500 w/ a New 4.0-liter Twin-Turbo V8 (416hp-450tq)

I know it looks almost identical (I actually like it unchanged) minus the new LED but it has a new V12 engine and an updated interior, finally!

120mlwi.jpg

6zwjme.jpg

7083tk.jpg

2147fkm.jpg

2r23m81.jpg

2m4ef6o.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful car always have loved it, too bad they're shutting down production sooner or later.
That could climb up a wall.

Is the G65 going to be limited?

A G55/63/65 is my dream SUV.
Coming from a current AMG owner ('05 E55 AMG) I am more impressed when I see someone driving a G55 than any of the other high-end AMGs.
Seeing a SL65 or SLS is much more common here (in San Diego/SoCal) than seeing a G-AMG.

Though I did see a brand new matte white C63 Black Series coupe the other day, that was insane.

Never was a fan of supercars like Lambos and Ferraris, but this has been my dream car for years along with the Continental GT

Lol, MB beat out Bentley for producing the first truck with a V12...

But I really dont see the point of having an SUV with THAT much power... unless its the size of an Excursion and weight is a factor

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Beautiful car always have loved it, too bad they're shutting down production sooner or later.

They're shutting it down? Why?
I'm not sure if it is limited but they also have a G63 AMG with 544hp and 560lb-ft torque, which might be more widely available. The 2013 G-series comes out this August in the US.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Never was a fan of supercars like Lambos and Ferraris, but this has been my dream car for years along with the Continental GT
These are my exact sentiments.

Except that Enzo.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by nocomment6

They're shutting it down? Why?
I'm not sure if it is limited but they also have a G63 AMG with 544hp and 560lb-ft torque, which might be more widely available. The 2013 G-series comes out this August in the US.

As long as benz has that military contract to manufactor em they'll continue to make em.V12 SUV =
pimp.gif

v12
sick.gif

i understand if you have bread to afford this type of vehicle you dont care about gas, but still
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Was underwhelmed while scrolling down... until I saw the interior picture. Rugged plush sounds oxymoronic, but I think they accomplished it well.

All blacked out one 
pimp.gif

although I hate the delivery van look of the rear.
RFX45 you should start a Automotive thread since you always have these new car threads and updates

What a waste of fuel, if you want that much power and wanna go fast just get a dedicated sports car.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif
finally re did the interior, the g's were old school as hell. 

ya, about time.

eek.gif
at the V-12.  When was the last time they used one aside from the SLS (if the SLS even has one)?

I hate the G wagon since you cant really stunt on everyone. You pull up to a light with a g wagon from the 90's and one today and they look just the same

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif
finally re did the interior, the g's were old school as hell. 

ya, about time.

eek.gif
at the V-12.  When was the last time they used one aside from the SLS (if the SLS even has one)?

SL600, SL65, CL600, CL65, S600, S65

V12 SUV!?
sick.gif
Should've integrated the screen onto the dash a better way. Looks like an ipad mounted there.

I envision rich folks in Dubai doing tricks in them.

Back
Top Bottom