Mesh Toe.. Laser Blue Look Alike.. AM90 (Vivid Blues)

A friend of mine is gonna travel to London in a few weeks. told him to look out for a pair of laser blues for me. If not I might have to seetle for these

6sgbi2o.jpg

Beautiful to say the least

they're lookin pretty good. might be a nice sleeper am 90. they got nothing on the laser blues but still nice

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Too much Cackalacka Blue for me; would've preferred gray suede like on the Infrareds.

Still though, at least it's a simple colorway with a mesh toebox, just not my choice of color.

Thanks for the pics.

Word. I saw these in person and wasn't really feeling them. I've got a laser blue pair though so I might be a little jaded.

^ Here is a pic of my pair. They are a 2007 JD Sports release (UK only). Hope that helps.

81tfkb8.jpg

^^ 7hillz - aggghhhh...that pic is like a knife through myheart. damn you weak american dollar! damn you george bush! *kicks the american flag*

^ Here is a pic of my pair. They are a 2007 JD Sports release (UK only). Hope that helps.
I thought this was an OG like the infrared colorway good looks on the info
pimp.gif

Edit:

How much are they charging for these at The Rivington Club
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

any one have the sku for this? a footlocker or footaction sku?
or n e stores in the bay got em?

saw these in person today...not worth the $90 price tag....too much blue, too much cheap leather....no blue on the nike air logo is a letdown

They're on Journeys.com

Looks like you can't order them yet though.

Question for all who have the new Vivid blue AM 90's -- anyone else notice the Air Max logo above the airbag is white on the outside of the shoe, butclear on the inside???? Or is my pair just whack?!

Looks like on the Lasers, the logo is black both inside and outside.

What the
frown.gif

Well,

For those not in the "know," the "vivid blues" with the white cloth upper are bad copy kats to the original blue AM 90 joints that werereleased in 1990 (had them first day of school, 3rd grade, lol).

Looks identical to the infareds, but the infared replaced with blue. Light gray cloth upper with mesh as well. Can't find a pic to save my life.

So, IMO, calling these "vivid blue" look-a-likes is a bit off, when the "vivid blues" are look-a-likes in their own right.

Anywho, I like these. And I got them today.

But they are selling like hot cakes. I would have been short if I didn't have mine on hold. lol.

Another 'sleeper' for the beast to value at $180+ next year....................................

Originally Posted by Hudson1970

Question for all who have the new Vivid blue AM 90's -- anyone else notice the Air Max logo above the airbag is white on the outside of the shoe, but clear on the inside???? Or is my pair just whack?!

Looks like on the Lasers, the logo is black both inside and outside.

What the
frown.gif
yeah this is the first thing i noticed. i was like@*#*? i mean its not disappointing or anything but i figured it would be the same way on bothsides...
anyway i really feel like this is one of the dopest shoes released lately. well worth the purchase. i was waiting for payday for a while to scoop these up.

Nice looking shoe, I'd prefer the JD Euro pair but these aren't to bad, seems like a lot of stores are carrying them so I think I will be able pickthem up for at least half off retail.

now i'm regretting not making a laser pair on Nike iD when they had them for 90.....oh well.

Another 'sleeper' for the beast to value at $180+ next year....................................

Dude's on point. Same thing I was thinking, just like the infrareds and laser blues

Back
Top Bottom