Messed up blinking when ya see me?

Ive noticed a couple times when Im about to cross the street and stand next to a girl, when she looks to the right or left (were Im standing)

she will blink and her blinking would be off.... like she wasn't expecting to blink and her left eye closes first or right closes slightly before the other....

weird cause it happens in elevators when I rush in and they look at me. Anyone have any similar experiences with the opposite sex like that? weird to explain

nerd.gif

Ive noticed a couple times when Im about to cross the street and stand next to a girl, when she looks to the right or left (were Im standing)

she will blink and her blinking would be off.... like she wasn't expecting to blink and her left eye closes first or right closes slightly before the other....

weird cause it happens in elevators when I rush in and they look at me. Anyone have any similar experiences with the opposite sex like that? weird to explain

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I don't know what's worse, being the guy that consistently triggers "blinking episodes" from girls... or being the guy that notices that he consistently triggers "blinking episodes" from girls.

I don't know what's worse, being the guy that consistently triggers "blinking episodes" from girls... or being the guy that notices that he consistently triggers "blinking episodes" from girls.

I know exactly what your talking about, i only notice it with girls, and i usually think its cause they think ur/im attractive

I know exactly what your talking about, i only notice it with girls, and i usually think its cause they think ur/im attractive

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Not funny. Is that you in your avvy?
roll.gif

Your funny style.. 'Wilin out.. up in the club.. your lameee....

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

or the guy who doesn't post pictures of said "blinking" girls

or the guy who doesn't post pictures of said "blinking" girls

nerd.gif
you stink bruh

nerd.gif
you stink bruh

Damn, is u that ugly cuhh?

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Ur killin me...

Damn, is u that ugly cuhh?

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Ur killin me...

nerd.gif
I did a report on this awhile ago. It's the same thing convicted rapists see before making illegal horizontal polka. You should cut  your wiener off.

Back
Top Bottom