Messenger Bags/Briefcases

Whats up yall...looking for some help from my compadres

Im looking to get a messenger bag or briefcase for work. Grown man moves have forced me to not carry a backpack but I cant seem to find anything that I like that is reasonably priced. So what are we rocking NT :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I got mine from J.Crew, I think I paid 40 or 50$ for it.

https://s7.jcrew.com/is/image/jcrew/54056_SP8122?$pdp_fs418$

54056_SP8122

I like it a lot, the only issue I have is that the strap is too long. Its like five feet and hangs down to my butt and even when I adjust it, it ends up falling back down anyways.

I was going to ask this question myself, but I didnt think it warranted its own thread, has anyone swapped out straps on their messenger bags before? I want mine to always rest on my back like:

1398390883405.png

640px-S01E05P133_Harvey_Mike.png
​ 
powersuits1.jpg

PLEASE RESPOND!

Last edited:
Yeah it so tough to find one that I like because I think I am looking for leather but all of the leather ones are either wayyy too much money or look so damn bland.

I got mine from J.Crew, I think I paid 40 or 50$ for it.

https://s7.jcrew.com/is/image/jcrew/54056_SP8122?$pdp_fs418$

54056_SP8122

I like it a lot, the only issue I have is that the strap is too long. Its like five feet and hangs down to my butt and even when I adjust it, it ends up falling back down anyways.

I was going to ask this question myself, but I didnt think it warranted its own thread, has anyone swapped out straps on their messenger bags before? I want mine to always rest on my back like:
1398390883405.png

640px-S01E05P133_Harvey_Mike.png
​ 
powersuits1.jpg

PLEASE RESPOND!
My man mike..

I got a similar frame and need that tailor work :smokin

Also, I feel like if I wore my messenger like that I wouldn't be able to pull it off and look as cool.

Fullum & Holt for everyday

If I'm carrying extra stuff because I'm going somewhere after work or just carrying extra stuff then i use Calabrese:

JW Hulme - Made in St Paul, MN 
nthat.gif
 I had them customize this bag and put the handle on top. It originally didn't have the handle as it was just a messenger bag. With the handle I can rock it like a briefcase. Hands down my favorite bag from Hulme. They don't make it anymore so I'm glad I copped when I did. Quality pieces will last forever. 

Last edited:
Fossil actually makes some nice ones if you ever get to an outlet they can be had for relatively cheap like $50 range.  I am in the market for one as well.  I also have been looking for a solution to a book bag since i walk 2 blocks to the gym with all my gym clothes in a bag.  But nothing is more comfortable then a book bag for me.  So might just stick with that for my gym purposes and get the messenger for my laptop and work travel

Last edited:
Search "Rothco" on Amazon. 

Low price, high quality, big selection, and stylish.

I have like 3 of their bags. 

Whats up yall...looking for some help from my compadres

Im looking to get a messenger bag or briefcase for work. Grown man moves have forced me to not carry a backpack but I cant seem to find anything that I like that is reasonably priced. So what are we rocking NT
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Kenneth Cole makes nice messenger bags. My leather has lasted a couple years so far and still looks clean.

If anyone has any suggestions on leather briefcases id be interested in that. Nothing more than $600

Back
Top Bottom