messenger bags

where can i get a good, solid messenger bag for college? i don't like using a backpack anymore. or any other alternative to backpacks besides messenger bags?

i need a bag that can hold my laptop, some notebooks, and some folders.

already checked out timbuk2 btw

where can i get a good, solid messenger bag for college? i don't like using a backpack anymore. or any other alternative to backpacks besides messenger bags?

i need a bag that can hold my laptop, some notebooks, and some folders.

already checked out timbuk2 btw

Timbuk2. The thing is EVERYONE and their mother has one here in SF (this is no exaggeration btw). I seriously I think I am the reason everyone has one now.

Timbuk2. The thing is EVERYONE and their mother has one here in SF (this is no exaggeration btw). I seriously I think I am the reason everyone has one now.

Originally Posted by TmAk15

Chrome is all you need, hipster.

Also, check out mission workshop. Its fairly new and started by the guys who started chrome, great bags with a lifetime warranty.
I have one of the backpacks and its the best bag I've ever had.

edit

heres the link http://www.missionworkshop.com/

Also, check out mission workshop. Its fairly new and started by the guys who started chrome, great bags with a lifetime warranty.
I have one of the backpacks and its the best bag I've ever had.

edit

heres the link http://www.missionworkshop.com/

you weren't kidding about the hipster part. went to the site and nothing but hipsters sporting them
laugh.gif

you weren't kidding about the hipster part. went to the site and nothing but hipsters sporting them
laugh.gif

How do the warranties compare between Timbuk2, Chrome, and MissionWorkshop bags?

How do the warranties compare between Timbuk2, Chrome, and MissionWorkshop bags?

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

or maybe because timbuk2 is based there? I was thinking about getting one too, riding to school + northface = drenched back
sick.gif
even in cold weather

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

or maybe because timbuk2 is based there? I was thinking about getting one too, riding to school + northface = drenched back
sick.gif
even in cold weather

Back
Top Bottom