Messenger Bags?

I use a backpack at work to haul my gear and I am looking for something more professional.  Problem is I sometimes commute to work on my motorcycle so a backpack works better.  The Hundreds panic bag looks like it would be perfect but unfortunately it's sold out.  What is everyone here using? 
For your reference:

http://shop.thehundreds.c...8-panic.aspx  

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

The Hundreds? Professional ? Hmmm

Get a high end fashion designer

I know what your saying.  I can go to my local Gucci store and cop a thousand dollar messenger bag but I'd rather use that dough for something else.  I don't work on Wall Street so I don't need anything like that.  I only mentioned the Hundreds bag because it was perfect for my scenario and I don't want to walk around work looking like i'm still in school with a backpack on.   

Check out these brands
timbuk2

Chrome

Mission Workshop

I have a timbuk2 messenger bag and a Chrome roll top backpack. Like them both.

Originally Posted by Ground King

OP, off topic question but how did u get your position as an art gallery manager?

thx

Weird story.  I got hired to do IT on the weekends for a WA property and to make up hours I temped in the accounting departement.  At that time the gallery was being severely mismanaged so the finance director transferred me into the gallery to help them get organized.  Overtime, he noticed that I was practically doing the manager's job behind the scenes while the real manager was running around bragging how successful he was and how well the gallery was doing.  I went on vacation for two weeks and nothing got done.  That was the nail in the coffin.  It's a fun job but dealing with artists is difficult.   

Back
Top Bottom