Metallic Gold Air Jordan 6 Pinnacle To Release (10/22/2016)

Also copped from creme finally after three days. Got the jacket in my size in case I can't flip it

The jordan security jacket in black. Don't like the security written on the back but it's definitely wearable

Has anyone seen any progress on their Oneness shipping? Mine has been sitting in pre-shipment since Saturday. I obviously didn't expect anything over the weekend but I was hoping I'd see something happen today.

To each his own. I guess I just find the theme to be pretty lame
I'm not a fan of it either but hideous is a strong term. It's not like there's throw up on it or something outlandish. It's a plain black coat with a stupid logo, that's about it

Has anyone seen any progress on their Oneness shipping? Mine has been sitting in pre-shipment since Saturday. I obviously didn't expect anything over the weekend but I was hoping I'd see something happen today.

Mine says arrives on the 26th (in NYC)

Mine updated today and says will be here on Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom