Metallic Gold Air Jordan 6 Pinnacle To Release (10/22/2016)

I see WB is back up and poppin, would any of you order from them again ?

Read the RSBB thread and judge for yourself. Keep in mind these guys ignore emails, send out tracking numbers without actually sending the shoes out, and can't seem to keep their word on anything. If you're cool with that then go ahead and order.

Cool, ill take youre word.. And try them
If you're not patient, I don't suggest it.
Naw im not, ill pass

I see WB is back up and poppin, would any of you order from them again ?
Read the RSBB thread and judge for yourself. Keep in mind these guys ignore emails, send out tracking numbers without actually sending the shoes out, and can't seem to keep their word on anything. If you're cool with that then go ahead and order.
I'll take that as a no

At this point if you have received anything authentic from them you should just be thankful. Don't take it as a sign to keep doing business with them. For every good story there are twice as many bad stories. I'm gonna see how my preorder on the bapes plays out. I'm full expecting to possibly have to file a claim or get a refund, but if they come through it's money well spent. I wouldn't do anymore business with them whether they come through or not, they just don't have good ethics.

This is what happened to my friends oneness order. He ordered pinnacle 6 and the slides, this is what arrived!! Only one slide and shipped him silver 1 instead of 6!View media item 2214982

Last edited:
This is what happened to my friends oneness order. He ordered pinnacle 6 and the slides, this is what arrived!! Only one slide and shipped him silver 1 instead of 6!
That's happened to more than one person now... Mine is coming on Monday so we'll see what happens with those. 

Yo shout to @AirForce1King for my sz 12. The shoes are dope and he made the transaction super easy :smokin

:frown: @oneness

is this worse then me not getting the satin 1's :x

this oneness place is a retail store right ?

or a one man operation
Now lets not go as far as to say that :lol:
And yea they're a store but I think one guy on here handles most of the operations behind it

Now lets not go as far as to say that :lol:
And yea they're a store but I think one guy on here handles most of the operations behind it

im like the sad clown when i think about the satins

laughing and crying at the same time more like crying

Last edited:
Finally you got them
Yeah man, just glad that wait is over. Now I can get excited for all these November releases. By the way for anyone wondering, pictures don't do these shoes justice. They look and feel so much better in hand than they do in pictures.

Last edited:
Oneness sent me two different size shoes. Box & right shoe is sz 8.5. Left shoe is sz 8 (wrong sz). Now my only option is to return for refund since they don't have any more pairs left smh.

Oneness sent me two different size shoes. Box & right shoe is sz 8.5. Left shoe is sz 8 (wrong sz). Now my only option is to return for refund since they don't have any more pairs left smh.
Sorry to hear that buddy, that's really unfortunate. Have you spoken to them about it? 

Back
Top Bottom